User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'What's been happening is, we've been bickering and flirting, and somehow we got onto talking about the film Babe.'-Ethan 'Hey, hey, you weren't listening. Movie night; Marc said movie night, ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'I used to love that film when I was a kid as well.'-Ethan 'You what?'-Blake 'Pay attention. The film, Babe, I used to love it. One of my foster parents ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Ooh, sarcasm. Are you going to start fighting?'-Ethan. 'Please do. We love to see other people arguing as much as we do.'-Blake

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    You didn't put a question. :wink: What would you do if you were stuck in the desert?

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Lie down and let it eat me. I can't run to save my life, literally. What would you do if you could suddenly control the weather?

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    My name is Blake and you'd better not mess with me or you'll end up like my brother.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Talk back. :D What would you do if you suddenly found one of your characters brought to life and standing in your bedroom?

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Dreaming, easy? You haven't been inside my dreams. It's seriously freaky stuff too, stuff you don't wanna be real.'-Blake 'Aw, babe...you wanna talk about it?'-Ethan 'Nah. What am I, a ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Let's get one thing straight. I don't do sympathy.'-Ethan 'And too right neither of us have got anything to be all tra la la about.'-Blake *Ethan looks dreamily at Blake.* ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Why is this post full of such freaking freaks? It's like being at the freak show at the circus. No wonder we've not been here before.' -Ethan 'God babe, I ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Looking for a good book

    It's not young adult, but have you ever read the Charlie Parker books by John Conolly? They're kind of crime/horror and really creepy. Basically Charlie Parker is a private dectective; ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Gathering by Anne Enright. It's really, really good, but I've nearly finished it. :D

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A book about the holocaust...no, it's not, but it is about a Jewish guy and his grandfather is a holocaust survivor. That's sort of very close. :D Big Island, Little ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Ah! Now I don't know which one to comment on. :roll: Hmmm, 'Neither Snow nor Rain' sounds kind of cool. Sounds like some sort of emotional drama to me, but ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Takes one to write one?

    Not sure it exactly works like that :shock: , but yes, probably, to write really dark stuff you do at least have to be in touch with your dark side ...

    Mar 7, 2008


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi