User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    'I don't know nothing about mythical creatures; I think I must have been skipping school that day...'-Blake 'Does the golem count?'-Ethan 'What is it?'-Blake 'Jewish monster, made out of clay. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'What the hell is gay talk?'-Ethan 'I dunno, something like Jerry Springer but purely with gay people? Handbags at dawn type thing? Sounds like somebody's a wee bit homophobic.'-Blake 'You ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    'Nothing. Ever again. No, wait...if my brother came back from the dead, but I'd kill him first.'-Blake 'Oh God, don't ask that...the only way I actually stop myself from doing ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    *Blushing* 'I try and pray, but usually I end up trashing something.'-Ethan 'That is lame man. Uh...honestly, like I used to cut, but that's just so messed up man. Now ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Gay murderers? God, how much does that sound like we go around murdering gay people...' *laughs his head off* 'That sounds hilarious. Do you think that really describes me, a ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Exactly, what's done is done, what's the use in letting yourself be eaten away by the guilt?'-Blake 'It doesn't exactly make for a good bedtime story though, does it? I ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    'Jeez. I must lie like every day. You have to, to stop people from beating you up, so you don't get in trouble, you know, ordinary stuff.'-Blake 'I don't lie. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Yeah, so what if I'm a murderer? My b****** brother deserved it. You know I smashed his head in with a cricket bat, and it cracked like a watermelon.' *shudders* ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    'My brother, still. He's been dead two years...' *Shudder*-Blake 'Screaming, the sound of screaming, and silence, real silence.'-Ethan Would you ever commit a crime?

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    'Who says I do? Why should I?'-Ethan 'I dunno, you're a guy, that's a start...'-Blake Who's the person you like most in the world?

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'That would never bloody work. Too soft.'-Blake 'Just as much use as an actual shovel.'-Ethan 'But my God, I see an escape comittee forming...'-Blake 'Don't be a moron. They don't ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    My name is Ethan, and I'm really sorry.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Ah-hem,' *Clears voice and looks important* Yiddish is a Germanic language written with the Hebrew alphabet. It is mostly spoken among Ashkenazi Jews who originated from Germany in the 10th ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Don't do the crime if you don't wanna do the time? There, just for the Raven. Better?'-Blake 'What I want to know is what the hell are they on about? ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    'I don't freak, really I don't...okay, so honestly, going to prison, proper prison.'-Blake 'Spending nine years inside. It's what I'm always freaking out about. I mean that's a rough thought ...

    Mar 26, 2008


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal