User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Poem

    I think it must take a lot of effort to write a really bad poem, the same way it takes a lot of effort to write really bad fiction. I ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Fight! Do please kick their ***, it'll make things a lot more lively around here.'-Blake 'Babe, don't stir up trouble. We do not want a fight to start.'-Ethan 'I do. ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'What the hell is National Scavenger's month?''-Blake 'I dunno. Pesach is in April though, starts on the twentieth.'-Ethan 'And that is...?'-Blake 'Passover.'-Ethan 'Oh, right; that's the thing with t

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'You're grotesquely amazing? Well I'm hopelessly lost.'-Blake 'Me too...how can you have a whole month dedicated to you?'-Ethan *Sigh* 'I'm starting to feel distinctly normal around here, and that is ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'And what, you think that's something to be proud of? It is totally a bad thing.'-Blake 'It means you're too bloody perfect for your own good.'-Ethan 'Yeah, and no one ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Hope I was in it and encourage it to move somewhere really hot. :D What would you do if you got snowed in for ages?

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'I reckon twelve is alright. I came out as a fifteen, and I'm not offended.'-Blake 'Well I'm glad I'm a complete anti-sue.'-Ethan 'That's because you have terrible personality flaws that ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Hate them, and then go 'awww...' at how it's kind of sweet. Then find myself a girlfriend. :wink: What would you do if you randomly ran into a big movie ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'We weren't asking you to break us out of prison. That was your idea.'-Ethan 'You get ten years for escaping anyway. No thank you. I don't fancy doing any more ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    I don't see anything wrong with swearing, either in dialogue or in the narration. Sometimes it's just necessary for literary effect. Swearing in third person is fine too; you are ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    'A second chance. That'd be it.'-Blake 'Yeah, that's be nice. And freedom. Freedom would be awesome.'-Ethan What do you see if you look out of the window right now?

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    'I dunno, a chair? What else is a chair gonna make you think of?'-Blake 'Table. That's dumb, isn't it? Just thinking the opposite?'-Ethan What's the most drunk you've ever got?

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'The avatar is just funny...the signature means a bestseller doesn't necessarily mean good writing.'-Ethan 'Like Harry Potter? That's a best seller, and like how much does that suck?'-Blake 'I dunno, ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    'Spring. Passover is in spring and it's like the coolest holiday ever.'-Ethan 'I dunno...does it matter? I guess it used to be summer, when it didn't get dark 'til late ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Ooh, someone certainly is in a bad mood. I didn't think we were getting into personal life territory anyway...yet.'-Blake 'Me neither, but babe, give it a rest, okay?'-Ethan 'What, so ...

    Mar 29, 2008


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin