User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    I agree with 'totally'. Oooh, and 'sort of' and 'kind of'...and I know I write them both a lot, which means a lot of deleting is involved when I'm editing... ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: That's just a pipe dream!

    My sister is always the first to read my drafts, and although usually she only points out typos and grammar mistakes, that's okay, because that's really all I need. I'm ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *Rolls eyes* 'Ought to have known someone would have started lecturing. Duh, I'm not an idiot. Cocaine equals bad. Well aware of that. I was just young and impressionable and ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Cocaine? If someone's mentioning cocaine they have to be worse than us.'-Blake 'Oh God, let's not start talking drugs. How stupid do you have to be to do cocaine?'-Ethan 'Yeah, ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Why is everyone speaking in weird languages? Can I join in? Can I speak Hebrew, or even better, Yiddish?'-Ethan 'Babe, don't show off. No one wants to hear you speak ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Penny Apiece

    :shock: Can I give you advice? Don't call your character that. It is an English slang word which means a certain part of a girl's anatomy. :oops:

    May 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'I'm confused too.'-Blake 'Me too. If it helps. Everyone here confuses me. Why can't anyone make sense round here?'-Ethan 'I dunno. They probably like being confusing.'-Blake 'I don't know why ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Does anyone really need that many names?'-Blake 'Yeah, like wouldn't one do? But really, don't do anything even remotely to do with blood.'-Ethan 'Yeah, you'll make him faint.'-Blake 'I do ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'I don't see what's wrong with wearing make-up. It's only a little eyeliner and lip gloss. You can hardly see it, and I like it. Besides, duh, gay.'-Blake 'You mean ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'It's not like paint. It's lovely strawberry flavour.' *Scowling* 'Well, I can't help it if I always thought it was sloveen. I've only seen it once. We only have four ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'I get it down the canteen...'-Blake 'Shop. Talk English for the nice people, and not prison talk. He means shop.'-Ethan 'Yeah, we have a little bitty shop. Have to order ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    'Tree-like? What else is there to a tree?'-Blake 'Green. Brown. Leaves. What a stupid question...'-Ethan What's your favourite pizza?

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can we have peperoni pizza?

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    7/10 I don't know, sounds a bit cliched (as in good person reforms bad etc) but the ending sounds surprising and it certainly sounds gritty so it could have potential. ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Can I vote that you're all nerds?-Blake 'I like Dr Who though, and I can say Raxacorricofallapatorious. I love those episodes, they're so awesome.'-Ethan 'You can say what? Raxa...what??'-Blake 'Raxa

    Apr 21, 2008


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy