User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I beg to differ. Why should animals be put under pain and potential death just to benefit us? Because our prime objective is survival of our own species. The same ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    But you have to test medicines on animals first to make sure it's safe to test on people. :wink: You can't just take a completely untested pharmacutical product and test ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Make Your Hero!

    Hehe. I made Sean Bean. :D

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    Some bits in English translations of the Bible are blatantly false in comparison to original versions (I say original, but it's something like copies of copies, but still, oldest ones ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A new form of slavery

    I'd have to agree, there's a reason prostitution is described as the oldest profession in the world. :wink: And you don't need a 'new' slavery, when slavery is still rife ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we be allowed to use hybrid embryos?

    Well why not? It could contibute to a cure on some really horrible diseases and I think that's the important thing. People act as if they're planning to make some ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: gay or not?

    I think if you're trying to let someone know that you think it's okay if they're gay, fair enough. It can be terrifying simply not knowing how accepting someone is ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    The 2nd Amendment comes from a time when it made sense for people to be armed. It has absolutely no relevance today. Why should anyone have a 'right' to be ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    If you are having sex with somebody who you don't love, something is seriously wrong. You do realise that this could potntially result in a child, right? Every heard of ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    My father doesn't like the fact that I date other races. He says that I should stick to my on kind. Stick to you 'own kind'? That is racist. :shock: ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    Unless trading sex for money is illegal (which in the UK it isn't) then being a prostitute cannot make you a criminal. :wink: In the UK it is illegal instead ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Books From a Guy's POV

    Just let me check if these books are in first person :roll: ...*runs off to look* Yep. :D 'Falling into Glory' by Robert Westall and 'The Toll Bridge' by Aidan ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    I think Derek just wants everyone to agree with him. :wink: And that's not what having a debate is about. What's with using a certain word because it's 'easier' to ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    It's not common in the UK except for valid medical reasons or religious reasons, but I understand it's quite common, or used to be quite common in the US? :? ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    We always just called them fizzy drinks in our house... I know a lot of my friends in the UK though called it fizzy pop (but never just 'pop') Ah...a ...

    Mar 28, 2008


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu