User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize Pot?

    I think it should remain illegal. So should smoking, really. casey_kent made a good point. SilentButSure, if somebody wants to kill somebody, it won't always actually happen. There are people ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    Ooh, I've just found the information I knew I had somewhere: Basically, due to ice cores in Greenland, we can tell that for most of the earth's recent history (as ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    Aedomir, don't suggest that you know more science than the rest of us. It's insulting. When you've a science degree, then you can say 'I know more science than you', ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    Can I spark some controversy? Since it was suggested that we all accept global warming is happening? I don't accept that global warming is happening, at least not on the ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Why is it that if gay people act how they want to (i.e. being camp etc) they're accused of 'flaunting' being gay, but if straight people act how they want ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    I definitely think political correctness goes too far. :? Of course discrimination and prejudice shouldn't be allowed, but I think instead of giving everyone equality, political correctness tends to g

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I'm not a homophobic. And besides, I believe that when paul wrote the passage about homosexuality that he had the power of the holy spirit guiding him and his pen. ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: College: Trying to keep girls out?

    That's a good point. In the UK recently there's been a lot of discussion about whether the education system is failing boys. I read an interesting magazine article recently where ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Inclusivity

    How easy is it to feel included in an online community? Supposedly online communities are supposed to be open to everyone; however, I've been a member on a lot of ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Commando558, you're being completely contradictory. :? On the one hand you're saying some of what it says in the bible isn't relevant today, and at the same time using the ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is True Love Based on Compatabilty?

    It depends what you mean by compatability. Compatable doesn't have to mean similar in every way, but it probably is important to have a lot of things in common with ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I respect everything you have said, but there is one thing that really bugs me; you are assuming that a human life is worth more than an animal's. Sorry, but ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Pharmacutical tests are done on humans, but you simply cannot go from cellular based trials in a lab to human trials. If you did that, you're likely to kill people. ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    we are quite capable of developing our own medicines without animals testing. I'm not sure that's true. Science and medicine have become extremely complex, and that includes the way that ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    People keep getting onto the whole 'circumcision prevents HIV' argument... :roll: Thought I just had to point out no, it doesn't. It reduces the risk and this isn't the same ...

    Apr 7, 2008


You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman