User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Its not your choice to make about the childs future. Its the childs. And since its not born yet, i suggest you just let it be born. Humans don't have ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    It's not taking it lightly. You seriously think a child should be born into the world, even if it's going to have a miserable life? Plenty of people decide by ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    :smt042 I'm sorry...I actually laughed at loud. I'd like to meet this person that can raise the dead too. :wink: No one is suggesting science is infallible, but just because ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Like the Jews???? :shock: :? Your logic scares me sometimes. What on earth are you on about? :? Does that mean you don't believe in contraception, since it kills sperm? ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    I'm afraid I skipped over most of what you'd written Commando. You're being rude and ignorant in ignoring every bit of information people give to you (and have taken time ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    That's not a new question. It's the same as the original one. You've just rephrased it, and again, practically every point has been covered. :wink:

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    I was thinking about the Robin Ince sketch when I was writing that... :D But I didn't want to offend anyone either. It is a very funny sketch though. :wink:

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    Ooh, and I've got information on how life begins. :D I knew I knew it, but my brain refused to spew out the information, so I had to refresh it ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Hasn't this discussion gone round and round in circles several times over just with the same points being made? :? Isn't it about time someone closed it down??? :wink:

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    Well, I'm too lazy to read all of that (it looks very sciency, and sciene hurts my head. It's not sciency at all. It's some very shaky arguments in the ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    A catistocracy sounds perfect. :wink: Long naps sound lovely... :D

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Where did the Dinos Go?

    Huh. Yeah, I suppose that you guys are right. I'm going to take the symbolic side of things. Perhaps God's 'periods' were much longer than I thought. Maybe even millions ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    You're being ridiculous. It's impossible to explain evolution without random existence, but why random existence should be non-scientific makes no sense to me. Science is random. Or rather, there are ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Where did the Dinos Go?

    I wouldn't suggest there wasn't proof of how old layers in the earth are or how old fossils are or that 'scientists cant prove it' without going back in time. ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Where did the Dinos Go?

    When dealing with a scientific matter (eg. paleontology) it's best to leave the Bible - or any other religious book - out of it. Sticking with the facts and evidence ...

    Apr 18, 2008


Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon