-
Re: Hedonism
My thoughts are getting complicated and all deep and meaningful about this, so this might not make much sense... But anyway, I don't see how seeking pleasure for yourself can ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Teen and Premartial Sex
As far as I'm concerned, you should have sex with whoever you want to. Why shoud marriage suddenly validate having sex? As long as both parties are of the legal ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Legalize the Sale of Kidneys?
The idea of someone selling their organs is rather abhorrent. For one thing, despite preconceptiions, it has a big effect on the donor, including a long recovery period and significantly ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?
I mean, he wasn't terribly careful when he created the world... How so? :? Well, you see, for us members of Pastafarianism (or Flying Spaghetti Monsterism) a theory of unintelligent ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?
The flying spaghetti monster is definitely a bit of both. For example, global warming is his punishment on us for the lack of pirates in the world. However, I don't ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: An Asylum Seeker Life: £46
I think that you mean sexual orientation. :wink: Gender is whether you are male or female. Actually the 1951 UN convention defines asylum as this: "Article 1 of the Convention ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Are Fewer Pirates causing Global Warming?
I mean beer volcanoes in heaven? And a Stripper Factory. I'm assuming there's a male stripper factory as well, since it didn't specify. ;-) I am embracing my pastafarianism whole ...
Apr 24, 2008 -
Re: Different Beliefs
Exactly, each to his own and all that. :wink: Pastafarianism is perfect to me. I was an athiest, but I have been touched by the Flying Spaghetti Monster's noodly appendage. ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Are Fewer Pirates causing Global Warming?
I have finally found the one true religion. :wink: I mean beer volcanoes in heaven? What more could you want? And it makes so much sense. :pirate1:
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Are Fewer Pirates causing Global Warming?
I am a newly converted Pastafarian, and am utterly shocked at this recent revalation which I felt I just had to bring to everyone's attention; I know what's causing global ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Different Beliefs
I believe the earth is really made of play dough and we are all robots. We just don't know it. What, you don't believe in The Flying Spaghetti Monster? :shock: ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: The Death Penalty
What are everyone's opinions on the death penalty? Couldn't remember seeing a discussion on it, and had a flick through and still couldn't see anything, so it's as good a ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Evolution Facts.
I have come to my own conclusion. God. Nobody made me say that, and I could easly go and say there isn't one. But that would be going againsed why ...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Evolution Facts.
Surely there is a point where blind faith is not a good thing. Isn't that simply blindly following what you're being told? And isn't believing everything you're told without at ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: Evolution Facts.
Commando, but you believe everything you believe in based on theology, and the bible, which though you may believe was dictated by God, you must still concede that actual people ...
Apr 21, 2008
