User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    I think it only matters that kids have a stable home life. It shouldn't matter if you have a single parent, or two dads, or two mums, so long as ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Under age drinking

    I think twenty one is a ridiculous legal drinking age. So you're legally an adult, can drive, get married, fight in a war, but you can't have a few beers ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????

    Childhood=good School=bad :D I mean being a kid isn't so bad when you look back on it, and having no real responsibility is good, and not having to worry about ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.

    To me, that seems to show that this is anything but plagarism, it's almost a salute to the people who originally thought them up. Tell that to the authors who, ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.

    I have read most of LOTR, all of Chronicles of Narnia, and five of the HP books. I still think it's blatant plagiarism in a lot of instances. In an ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.

    The longer and longer people go on being obsessed about Harry Potter, the more I start getting annoyed, and the more I feel like a really good argument over it. ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Patrick Swayze has Cancer

    It doesn't say it's terminal... :roll: It says he's responding to treatment.

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    The idea of the death penalty abhors me. The US is the only developed country which still has it-or at least still uses it. (And still sentences children-those under eighteen ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Earthquake in England

    My sister is at boarding school in Market Rasen where the epicentre was, and when I heard about it on the news this morning I texted her to ask her ...

    Feb 27, 2008


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden