User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    Commando, but you believe everything you believe in based on theology, and the bible, which though you may believe was dictated by God, you must still concede that actual people ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Its not your choice to make about the childs future. Its the childs. And since its not born yet, i suggest you just let it be born. Humans don't have ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    It's not taking it lightly. You seriously think a child should be born into the world, even if it's going to have a miserable life? Plenty of people decide by ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    :smt042 I'm sorry...I actually laughed at loud. I'd like to meet this person that can raise the dead too. :wink: No one is suggesting science is infallible, but just because ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Like the Jews???? :shock: :? Your logic scares me sometimes. What on earth are you on about? :? Does that mean you don't believe in contraception, since it kills sperm? ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    'Tree-like? What else is there to a tree?'-Blake 'Green. Brown. Leaves. What a stupid question...'-Ethan What's your favourite pizza?

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can we have peperoni pizza?

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    7/10 I don't know, sounds a bit cliched (as in good person reforms bad etc) but the ending sounds surprising and it certainly sounds gritty so it could have potential. ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Can I vote that you're all nerds?-Blake 'I like Dr Who though, and I can say Raxacorricofallapatorious. I love those episodes, they're so awesome.'-Ethan 'You can say what? Raxa...what??'-Blake 'Raxa

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I seriously don't think I can remember... :? I only have a vague recollection of scribbling stuff down in the back of my old school books when I was about ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: self-criticism

    Believe me, that is a GOOD thing. I once found a good quote that said something along the lines of what makes a good writer is spending ages writing, then ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: First Novel?

    I would probably agree it's a not a good idea. I think in reality most people, regardless of their talent, need a few practice novels, certainly when you start writing ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    I'm afraid I skipped over most of what you'd written Commando. You're being rude and ignorant in ignoring every bit of information people give to you (and have taken time ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writer's Temperament

    I have most of those qualities, and I think I was almost certainly kind of 'born' to write, but that doesn't mean you don't have to practise. :wink: My biggest ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    That's not a new question. It's the same as the original one. You've just rephrased it, and again, practically every point has been covered. :wink:

    Apr 20, 2008


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March