User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: all about dark holes

    I would say there's not a lot to change on this personally, but it could be developed into a longer piece, and make sure your grammar and spelling is checked. ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'What is it with the lectures on the dangers of stimulants? It's only coffee. You only get addicted to coffee if you're like drinking ten cups a day. Or like ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    My writing is definitely more character than plot too. :wink: I was about to say I don't know if I've ever written something plot orientated, but wait, I have. I ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fat America

    I think people are too obsessed with things being 'easy'. Everything these days is to do with convenience, and people wanting to have it all, and you simply can't have ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    My, this has gone off topic. :shock: It went abruptly onto the bible, then gay priests, then onto the differences between pansexuality and bisexuality. As to the discussions on what ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'For a moment there I thought our gayness was being insulted.'-Blake 'I have to admit, so did I. How do we know it wasn't? Is 'bent', as in gay, a ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives

    It made me laugh. And I'm assuming that wasn't the reaction you were going for. :wink: It did move on far too fast, and the plot didn't seem to really ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Nope; I agree, do be sensible. It has absolutely nothing to do with it. I'm almost impressed at how illogical you can be. Seriously. I mean, wow. And rape isn't ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    I agree with 'totally'. Oooh, and 'sort of' and 'kind of'...and I know I write them both a lot, which means a lot of deleting is involved when I'm editing... ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: That's just a pipe dream!

    My sister is always the first to read my drafts, and although usually she only points out typos and grammar mistakes, that's okay, because that's really all I need. I'm ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *Rolls eyes* 'Ought to have known someone would have started lecturing. Duh, I'm not an idiot. Cocaine equals bad. Well aware of that. I was just young and impressionable and ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Cocaine? If someone's mentioning cocaine they have to be worse than us.'-Blake 'Oh God, let's not start talking drugs. How stupid do you have to be to do cocaine?'-Ethan 'Yeah, ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    I've got a tonne; some of them probably are already here, but hopefully some won't be. Male names: Lachlan (a soft 1st 'a', almost 'o', so more like 'lokh-lin' than ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Why is everyone speaking in weird languages? Can I join in? Can I speak Hebrew, or even better, Yiddish?'-Ethan 'Babe, don't show off. No one wants to hear you speak ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Straight, gay, or lying, or confused. This is a reaction I often get when I tell people I'm bisexual. Either I'm 'confused' or I'm kidding myself and I'm really straight, ...

    May 4, 2008


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson