User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Roy

    You've changed it a bit...it's better actually from the first draft I read. I love the idea of someone talking to a stuffed pig in their room who's trying to ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    :cry: You made me cry... :D No, not really. Yes, I do have a habit of letting my sentences run away with me sometimes. :roll: Where does it need a ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Police Procedures in a Murder

    Procedure, hmmm...complicated. Well, as regards to basic ones, completely tape off the area, make an appeal for witnesses if none have come forward (not just people that saw something, but ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I don't torture my characters on purpose, they just get tortured anyway. The story happens by itself, even when I don't want it to, but generally, yes, all my characters ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Long Line, Sweetheart

    I really liked this. I thought it was a really strong piece of writing, and I liked that it didn't have a definitive ending, if that was the ending. :) ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Peeks out from hiding place* Um...hello?

    Welcome, me bonny wee dormouse. I'm reading a scottish book at the moment, can you tell? :lol: Are you writing about people with mental illnesses? Why haven't I seen any ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: "Don't look at me"

    I'm shocked. :shock: :lol: No, seriously, what sort of uptight school did you go to? I thought it was quite well written too, although you might want to watch how ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Blitzed

    I thought this wasn't a bad start. It was interesting and surprising and it did make you want to read more. You might want to look out for inconsistencies though. ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Write your first draft with your heart. Re-write with your head. Simple as that. :D

    Mar 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Thanks for the tips and positive comments. GryphonFledgling, I kind of know what you mean about not being able to tell between his words and the narration, but it's actually ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Research Re: England in the 1920s

    Well, from what I remember (bearing in mind this was several years ago) there was a lot of effort after world war one put into social projects clearing away slums ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Research Re: Lefty Discrimination

    I read an article recently about left handed people being more prone to accidents (I think it was in the Sunday Times in the UK), because of tools etc being ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Research Re: England in the 1920s

    Re: agriculture. It really depends on what sort of agriculture, whether cattle or livestock farming, or crops. Where we used to live in Gloucestershire, lots of sheep and cows. Where ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Oops. It's gone. :wink:

    Feb 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clamor and Sensation

    I thought this was a really good piece, it really grabs you and makes you want to read on, so I hope you write more! But as someone else said, ...

    Feb 29, 2008


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy