User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Publicly Funded Religious Schools

    A high proportion of primary schools in the UK are Church of England, and predominantly public schools and publically funded. I know there are also public catholic schools, Jewish schools, ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'I draw the line at nail varnish...'-Blake 'Except when you're being purposefully provocative you mean.'-Ethan 'Oh yeah, well, that's different. I'm just trying to get a load of homophobes all ...

    May 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: We are all Sociopaths #1 - Prologue

    Um, this didn't make much sense to me. I liked the language and description and it was an intriguing prologue, but a lot of the sentence structures made it confusing ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Somebody please tell me what you're all talking usual, I am so lost; I feel like I've jumped into the middle of the mad hatters tea party.'-Ethan 'Ah, Alice and ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Sebastian Faulks - Human Traces

    And what did you think of it? I've read it, but I found myself flagging a bit towards the end. It's sooo long, and there are some bits which I ...

    May 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: THE BED.

    Costumer. Hehe. *Giggle* If only we didn't all do that occasionally... :wink: I loved this, it was really descriptive, and a really well developed idea and the whole perspective is ...

    May 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Gentle Breeze

    The first thing I notice when reading the beginning is this, is that the tenses are a little mixed up in some places. Some present tense creeps into what's otherwise ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Pouting. 'After my entire rant, nobody was really listening. I get an urge to do a whole speech on what makes people Jewish.'-Ethan 'Well what does make someone Jewish?'-Blake 'I ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    Three in the morning is my best time for me. If I could stay up that late then I'd get my books finished in like a fortnight...when I can, like ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'You can't be half-Jewish!'-Ethan 'Oops. You're getting him annoyed; you don't want him to be annoyed.'-Blake 'You shut up. Nobody asked you.'-Ethan 'What, I'm not allowed to contribute to your ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    We had a very good comprehensive school where we used to live in Gloucestershire. In fact both the comprehensive schools in the town were very good; they all got high ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Research Re: Families

    1. How many children in your family? Five. 2. How old is each child? 22, 20, 17, 14, 14 3. Are your parents divorced? Nope. 5. How much money do ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd sink into like the deepest depression over and end up being a spooky reclusive writer. What would you do if somebody gave you a million pounds?

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'You know, you can't technically be half Jewish. You either are or you aren't.'-Ethan 'Man, that so does not make sense.'-Blake 'Well obviously you can identify as half Jewish, if ...

    May 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Billion Dollar Murder

    I'm afraid I found this hard to get into; first of all it was difficult to identify with the character because the tone came across as, well, a bit dull. ...

    May 11, 2008


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi