User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    'Jeez. I must lie like every day. You have to, to stop people from beating you up, so you don't get in trouble, you know, ordinary stuff.'-Blake 'I don't lie. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Yeah, so what if I'm a murderer? My b****** brother deserved it. You know I smashed his head in with a cricket bat, and it cracked like a watermelon.' *shudders* ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    'My brother, still. He's been dead two years...' *Shudder*-Blake 'Screaming, the sound of screaming, and silence, real silence.'-Ethan Would you ever commit a crime?

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious tolerance: what does it mean to you?

    I found a good definition of tolerance recently; that, contrary to opinion, it is not being accepting of all beliefs, but respecting someone's right to believe differently from you even ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The mirror - A writer's friend?

    I don't use a mirror, but I do it without thinking while I'm at my computer or have a notebook open and I'm writing, I make faces and talk to ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    'Who says I do? Why should I?'-Ethan 'I dunno, you're a guy, that's a start...'-Blake Who's the person you like most in the world?

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'That would never bloody work. Too soft.'-Blake 'Just as much use as an actual shovel.'-Ethan 'But my God, I see an escape comittee forming...'-Blake 'Don't be a moron. They don't ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    My name is Ethan, and I'm really sorry.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Ah-hem,' *Clears voice and looks important* Yiddish is a Germanic language written with the Hebrew alphabet. It is mostly spoken among Ashkenazi Jews who originated from Germany in the 10th ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize Pot?

    I think it should be legalized under similar conditions as alcohol. I don't see the difference between smoking a spliff and having a few beers. And cannabis is not physically ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Don't do the crime if you don't wanna do the time? There, just for the Raven. Better?'-Blake 'What I want to know is what the hell are they on about? ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    'I don't freak, really I don't...okay, so honestly, going to prison, proper prison.'-Blake 'Spending nine years inside. It's what I'm always freaking out about. I mean that's a rough thought ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'What's been happening is, we've been bickering and flirting, and somehow we got onto talking about the film Babe.'-Ethan 'Hey, hey, you weren't listening. Movie night; Marc said movie night, ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Raven (much edited)

    I'd say with some work, this could be quite good, however there are a lot of little mistakes that kind of detract from the quality and the formatting is difficult ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: All part of the camouflage

    I liked it this, and yes the characters were realistic. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the dialogue, although the waitress seemed a little unnatural. This bit here... ...

    Mar 26, 2008


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous