-
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
I think Derek just wants everyone to agree with him. :wink: And that's not what having a debate is about. What's with using a certain word because it's 'easier' to ...
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?
It's not common in the UK except for valid medical reasons or religious reasons, but I understand it's quite common, or used to be quite common in the US? :? ...
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
'Spring. Passover is in spring and it's like the coolest holiday ever.'-Ethan 'I dunno...does it matter? I guess it used to be summer, when it didn't get dark 'til late ...
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
'Ooh, someone certainly is in a bad mood. I didn't think we were getting into personal life territory anyway...yet.'-Blake 'Me neither, but babe, give it a rest, okay?'-Ethan 'What, so ...
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Hey I'm new here :)
Welcome to YWS! It's certainly by far the best forum I've ever been on, and everyone's very helpful. Check out the FAQs and the rules in each forum to make ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
'I don't know nothing about mythical creatures; I think I must have been skipping school that day...'-Blake 'Does the golem count?'-Ethan 'What is it?'-Blake 'Jewish monster, made out of clay. ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
'What the hell is gay talk?'-Ethan 'I dunno, something like Jerry Springer but purely with gay people? Handbags at dawn type thing? Sounds like somebody's a wee bit homophobic.'-Blake 'You ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
We always just called them fizzy drinks in our house... I know a lot of my friends in the UK though called it fizzy pop (but never just 'pop') Ah...a ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
'Nothing. Ever again. No, wait...if my brother came back from the dead, but I'd kill him first.'-Blake 'Oh God, don't ask that...the only way I actually stop myself from doing ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
You cannot choose your sexuality; you can choose what sexual behaviours you engage in, but you cannot choose who you are attracted to, and sexuality is not defined by your ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
*Blushing* 'I try and pray, but usually I end up trashing something.'-Ethan 'That is lame man. Uh...honestly, like I used to cut, but that's just so messed up man. Now ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
'Gay murderers? God, how much does that sound like we go around murdering gay people...' *laughs his head off* 'That sounds hilarious. Do you think that really describes me, a ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
'Exactly, what's done is done, what's the use in letting yourself be eaten away by the guilt?'-Blake 'It doesn't exactly make for a good bedtime story though, does it? I ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Legalize Pot?
In a perfect world, there would be no nicotine, alchohol, marajuana, or any other drug that serves no real purpose. But we don't live in a perfect world, so that ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Religious tolerance: what does it mean to you?
I agree, believing in creationism and not evolution is fine, teaching creationism in science class, not fine. For one thing it isn't science, and it is not a valid scientific ...
Mar 28, 2008
