-
Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?
My father doesn't like the fact that I date other races. He says that I should stick to my on kind. Stick to you 'own kind'? That is racist. :shock: ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?
Unless trading sex for money is illegal (which in the UK it isn't) then being a prostitute cannot make you a criminal. :wink: In the UK it is illegal instead ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Good Books From a Guy's POV
Just let me check if these books are in first person :roll: ...*runs off to look* Yep. :D 'Falling into Glory' by Robert Westall and 'The Toll Bridge' by Aidan ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Forget Grammar Advice (Not this one!)
I always think you can't break grammar rules until you have learnt them properly and learnt to stick to them. Of course you can write dialogue however you like, but ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
'And what, you think that's something to be proud of? It is totally a bad thing.'-Blake 'It means you're too bloody perfect for your own good.'-Ethan 'Yeah, and no one ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: What would YOU do?
Hope I was in it and encourage it to move somewhere really hot. :D What would you do if you got snowed in for ages?
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
'I reckon twelve is alright. I came out as a fifteen, and I'm not offended.'-Blake 'Well I'm glad I'm a complete anti-sue.'-Ethan 'That's because you have terrible personality flaws that ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: What would YOU do?
Hate them, and then go 'awww...' at how it's kind of sweet. Then find myself a girlfriend. :wink: What would you do if you randomly ran into a big movie ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
'We weren't asking you to break us out of prison. That was your idea.'-Ethan 'You get ten years for escaping anyway. No thank you. I don't fancy doing any more ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Swearing In Stories
I don't see anything wrong with swearing, either in dialogue or in the narration. Sometimes it's just necessary for literary effect. Swearing in third person is fine too; you are ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Quick Question On IV's
Yeah, I think it's the hand which is your non-dominant hand. I.e. if you're right handed then it'd go in your left, if you're left handed then it'd go in ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
'A second chance. That'd be it.'-Blake 'Yeah, that's be nice. And freedom. Freedom would be awesome.'-Ethan What do you see if you look out of the window right now?
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Story Plans
I only write plans once I've got the plot set in stone, and only to know how I'm splitting up chapters. I can't change them once they're written. Sometimes I ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
'I dunno, a chair? What else is a chair gonna make you think of?'-Blake 'Table. That's dumb, isn't it? Just thinking the opposite?'-Ethan What's the most drunk you've ever got?
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
'The avatar is just funny...the signature means a bestseller doesn't necessarily mean good writing.'-Ethan 'Like Harry Potter? That's a best seller, and like how much does that suck?'-Blake 'I dunno, ...
Mar 30, 2008
