User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Are we poking people now?' *Gets wicked glint in his eye* 'I certainly do make noises when I get poked, I rather enjoy a bit of poking...' (Ahem. Do excuse ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Make Your Hero!

    Hehe. I made Sean Bean. :D

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Free indirect & free direct speech

    I have no idea what they are either. :? I try not to think about 'techniques' when I'm writing though. I just write how I like to write. :wink:

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    Some bits in English translations of the Bible are blatantly false in comparison to original versions (I say original, but it's something like copies of copies, but still, oldest ones ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Poem

    I think it must take a lot of effort to write a really bad poem, the same way it takes a lot of effort to write really bad fiction. I ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    :? I don't get it. 6/10

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'Fight! Do please kick their ***, it'll make things a lot more lively around here.'-Blake 'Babe, don't stir up trouble. We do not want a fight to start.'-Ethan 'I do. ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A new form of slavery

    I'd have to agree, there's a reason prostitution is described as the oldest profession in the world. :wink: And you don't need a 'new' slavery, when slavery is still rife ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we be allowed to use hybrid embryos?

    Well why not? It could contibute to a cure on some really horrible diseases and I think that's the important thing. People act as if they're planning to make some ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: gay or not?

    I think if you're trying to let someone know that you think it's okay if they're gay, fair enough. It can be terrifying simply not knowing how accepting someone is ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    The 2nd Amendment comes from a time when it made sense for people to be armed. It has absolutely no relevance today. Why should anyone have a 'right' to be ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'What the hell is National Scavenger's month?''-Blake 'I dunno. Pesach is in April though, starts on the twentieth.'-Ethan 'And that is...?'-Blake 'Passover.'-Ethan 'Oh, right; that's the thing with t

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How long does your editing take?

    Mine has so far taken six weeks to do several edits, I'm now half way through a final edit on the 140,000 words. Should be (hopefully) finished in the next ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'You're grotesquely amazing? Well I'm hopelessly lost.'-Blake 'Me too...how can you have a whole month dedicated to you?'-Ethan *Sigh* 'I'm starting to feel distinctly normal around here, and that is ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    If you are having sex with somebody who you don't love, something is seriously wrong. You do realise that this could potntially result in a child, right? Every heard of ...

    Apr 1, 2008


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh