-
Re: Character dialogue
'I was thinking like Taylor. He's a b******. He needs poisoning.'-Blake *Ethan looking confused* 'Who the hell is Mr Dalliard?'
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: I need help on making something not cheesy
Real characters and good dialogue are probably the key to writing a romance that isn't cheesy. Characters that are too perfect and all lovey-dovey just makes for an 'yuck' factor. ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
Commando558, you're being completely contradictory. :? On the one hand you're saying some of what it says in the bible isn't relevant today, and at the same time using the ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Is True Love Based on Compatabilty?
It depends what you mean by compatability. Compatable doesn't have to mean similar in every way, but it probably is important to have a lot of things in common with ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Deleted
Deleted; off to enter it in a competition. :wink:
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Do you agree with animal testing?
I respect everything you have said, but there is one thing that really bugs me; you are assuming that a human life is worth more than an animal's. Sorry, but ...
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: tempest #1
There are several points where you write in numbers instead of words; watch out for this. I would also say loose saying what year the car is, and exactly how ...
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: I Am the Damned
I can only think to say, it sounds very...long winded. Despite some lovely description, the style of writing comes across as more something you would find in a science journal ...
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Do you agree with animal testing?
Pharmacutical tests are done on humans, but you simply cannot go from cellular based trials in a lab to human trials. If you did that, you're likely to kill people. ...
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Do you agree with animal testing?
we are quite capable of developing our own medicines without animals testing. I'm not sure that's true. Science and medicine have become extremely complex, and that includes the way that ...
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?
People keep getting onto the whole 'circumcision prevents HIV' argument... :roll: Thought I just had to point out no, it doesn't. It reduces the risk and this isn't the same ...
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Do you agree with animal testing?
I beg to differ. Why should animals be put under pain and potential death just to benefit us? Because our prime objective is survival of our own species. The same ...
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Do you agree with animal testing?
But you have to test medicines on animals first to make sure it's safe to test on people. :wink: You can't just take a completely untested pharmacutical product and test ...
Apr 6, 2008 -
Re: Swearing In Stories
I don't swear that often; probably because if anyone in my family saw it they'd be pissed. But swearing - especially f--k and b--ch and s--t, they just degrade the ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: I Just Finished My First Rough Draft EVER!
*sigh* Why write something no one will read? :wink: They said, they probably wouldn't get it published. That doesn't equal no one's going to read it, and besides, I don't ...
Apr 4, 2008
