User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize Pot?

    I think it should remain illegal. So should smoking, really. casey_kent made a good point. SilentButSure, if somebody wants to kill somebody, it won't always actually happen. There are people ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    Ooh, I've just found the information I knew I had somewhere: Basically, due to ice cores in Greenland, we can tell that for most of the earth's recent history (as ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    Aedomir, don't suggest that you know more science than the rest of us. It's insulting. When you've a science degree, then you can say 'I know more science than you', ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The night comes back to me

    I'm afraid I'm going to pick holes in it. :wink: As someone already said, a lot of unecessary capital letters (capital letters only need to be on proper nouns and ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    Can I spark some controversy? Since it was suggested that we all accept global warming is happening? I don't accept that global warming is happening, at least not on the ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Why is it that if gay people act how they want to (i.e. being camp etc) they're accused of 'flaunting' being gay, but if straight people act how they want ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    I definitely think political correctness goes too far. :? Of course discrimination and prejudice shouldn't be allowed, but I think instead of giving everyone equality, political correctness tends to g

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson. I'm taking a bit of a break from fiction and exercising the curious part of my brain. Yesterday I was reading ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Sex- To post, or not to post

    I think you should be able to write in as much sex as you like. If it's important to your story, and as long as it's not outright porn, then ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    Um...it's supposed to be disturbing!!!!! :roll: What's the fun in reading stuff that's all rainbows and fluffy bunnies? :? :roll: It's not a favourite book of mine. I thought it ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I'm not a homophobic. And besides, I believe that when paul wrote the passage about homosexuality that he had the power of the holy spirit guiding him and his pen. ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: College: Trying to keep girls out?

    That's a good point. In the UK recently there's been a lot of discussion about whether the education system is failing boys. I read an interesting magazine article recently where ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Inclusivity

    How easy is it to feel included in an online community? Supposedly online communities are supposed to be open to everyone; however, I've been a member on a lot of ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from another newbie!

    Welcome to YWS! I memorised 'If' by Rudyard Kipling ages ago. Can still remember it, I think. Let's test... If you can keep your head when all about you Are ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    4/10...it's a boat, what more can I say????

    Apr 9, 2008


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana