User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    I was thinking about the Robin Ince sketch when I was writing that... :D But I didn't want to offend anyone either. It is a very funny sketch though. :wink:

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    Ooh, and I've got information on how life begins. :D I knew I knew it, but my brain refused to spew out the information, so I had to refresh it ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How Much do Publisher's Take?

    Thought I'd point out that self-publishing and vanity publishing are not the same thing, as you mentioned it. :wink: Vanity publishing is where you pay someone to print a very ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Hasn't this discussion gone round and round in circles several times over just with the same points being made? :? Isn't it about time someone closed it down??? :wink:

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is/was your longest story?

    My novel which I'm just about to finish editing (the end of the week I'm aiming for :D) is about 140,000 words. I've written a couple of others (which were ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How Much do Publisher's Take?

    As I understand it, the point at which you're paid royalties doesn't really correlate with your advance. It isn't like you have to 'pay back' the amount you've already been ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    Well, I'm too lazy to read all of that (it looks very sciency, and sciene hurts my head. It's not sciency at all. It's some very shaky arguments in the ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Praying With No Faith

    I think this wasn't bad, but really I would avoid second person. People are most likely to avoid reading it, as second person can come across as quite awkward. The ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    A catistocracy sounds perfect. :wink: Long naps sound lovely... :D

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Where did the Dinos Go?

    Huh. Yeah, I suppose that you guys are right. I'm going to take the symbolic side of things. Perhaps God's 'periods' were much longer than I thought. Maybe even millions ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    'I don't have a clue what anyone is talking about...'-Blake 'That's because they like to change the subject all of a sudden. It's probably down to impatience.'-Ethan 'What's this about ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    You're being ridiculous. It's impossible to explain evolution without random existence, but why random existence should be non-scientific makes no sense to me. Science is random. Or rather, there are ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Where did the Dinos Go?

    I wouldn't suggest there wasn't proof of how old layers in the earth are or how old fossils are or that 'scientists cant prove it' without going back in time. ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eleven Days In Hell #1

    Maki-chan, it shouldn't be a capital 'I' there, it isn't the beginning of a sentence. :wink: However, because you've used abbreviations for boulevard and street it does look a little ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    All my stories are in a British setting, I'm British. :wink: Thanks for the review, anyway. :)

    Apr 18, 2008


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner