User avatar

Hecate

  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: For my Konstantina

    Thanks so much, Clarity! This is really useful. The reason why it's so short is because it had to be exactly 750 words, and based off the prompt above. So, ...

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: Seeking the Truth

    Thank you so much!

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: Seeking the Truth

    Thank you!

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: Seeking the Truth

    Thank you! There is still a lot to be done, and I quite agree that some of the sentences sound choppy. Oh well, the editing and rewriting process begins! Your ...

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Too Many Secrets

    Thanks Mizzle, Aliza and Skins. As soon as Skins pointed out the relation between twilight, I started thinking about my plot and realized it was a lot like twilight. Or ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Too Many Secrets

    Guys, honestly, I want it to be ripped apart. I know it's not awesome! I'd prefer longer reviews that tell me what's wrong.

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Too Many Secrets

    Far from it ;)

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    And to the more sensible person above him, in this case I'm no better than he is, except for the fact that I don't agree with what I said and ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Can a moderator lock this, I see no sense in it being moved up all the time by people who just have to comment, even though this issue has been ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Yes, I did mean Henry VIII, sorry. Let's face it though, if Henry didn't feel the need to burn down Catholic churches, but let people live in peace the way ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    @Boolovesyou: No, I'm definitely straight ;) @LadyPurple and RazHuni: I know he's probably not worth getting annoyed over, but sometimes you can't help it.

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Sandvich, I thought you'd like to know it's not equasion but equation. Just for future refference. All sexist points are invalid. When someone is stupid enough to consider them true, ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Thank you, that was really detailed and it will actually help me in general, not with just this piece specifically. As for why 'Women' was capitalized and 'men' was not, ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Thanks Snoink and RazHuni, these are actually pretty good ideas and if I ever feel sexist again, I will definitely use them to improve this piece of writing :P. I ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Meh, it's still entertaining to write when you feel powerless to do anything else.

    Dec 7, 2010


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling