User avatar

Hecate

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    MCR is not terrible! Go Jared Way! By the way when Are we going to start?

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Demetra Soul "I will go for the kill."- I said. The guy, Henry sized me up. "Are you sure you can handle it?"- He asked. My anger flared. "You need ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I put up my tent, with a little hardships. Survival things bugged me. I didn't feel well enought to go join the others, they had all gathered around the ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Demetra Soul "Just sit down."- I hissed. She stuck her tongue out at me. Childish. I felt the urge to use my power on her, but rested. Now was not ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Demetra Soul I entered the dim lit room where we wold have our first meeting. It was evident that I was the first one there, that was okay. I had ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I stared at him. A raft. Yeah. Then he said we'd have to wait to get rescued or sent a message. "Like a message in a bottle? You know ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Name: Locket Personality: Extremely full of herself as she thinks she's so valuable and she carries a picture in her. She offers good advice,though Other; Made out of white gold.

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Could Jack and Demetra be together? I think he sounds like the kind of guy she would like.

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    * I want her! For now. I'll see if I can handle it.* Meave: Being carried around by random people, even if they HAD saved me was not something I ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate He was such a curious person. I stared at him for a second but then I let it go. If he didn't want to discuss it, I wouldn't pressure ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    *Okay ,I have 2, but I'll try take her, if I can't handle it, someone else has to take her and if not well...we'll try keep her in the storybook ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I looked up at him. He looked embarassed. That's when everything clicked into place. "May be, thanks all the same ...for saving me I mean."-I said. He looked at ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Name: Demetra Soul Age: 21 Gender: female Personality: ,mean, hungry for power, sometimes merciful, although mostly lethal Appearance; Very beautiful. Long silky, almost white hair, pale skin, large d

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    *You're allowed tp have up to 3 characters, if you want her you can take her. Three characters is a lot, though, it's up to you, if you feel you ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Chris After we had saved as much as we could from the plane, we headed back. We saw two of the people talking. One of them was the girl I ...

    Mar 20, 2009


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.