User avatar

Hecate

  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate It was the third day, and there was more tension in the air than ever. No one had attacked and it was almost late in the afternoon.We waited patiently, ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate It felt nice, even though, we had other worries, to actually wash away the idrt which is what we did. It felt nice to be clean once again, a ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    *Sure* Kate I ignored the arguement they were having, it's not like I had any valuable information to pass on, I wasn't part animal after all. I walked over to ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate "This is a lifetime desicion you're making. You'll never BE human again. Ever." I felt myself blurting out. It was stupid, it was non of my bussiness, but still ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I looked at Lindy, slightly confused: "But I don't know where I'll be going yet." "Oh ok. " She seemed sort of dazed. I ignored her, and looked over ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crossroads

    *EDITED* So sorry about the whole power thing-y! Name: Jenniffer (Jenn) Radcliffe Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Long bright red hair, green piercing eyes, 5'4, thin for her height, wears ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Chris: " Well, I'm human, too." I said. That;s when Ms.Midori showed up and started discussing various ideas. I hated it, I couldn't help out in anyway, they all had ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate Why did I just blurt it out? I kept it to myself, when I revealed what I could do, but then I thought he was having trouble...what was I ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate No one did anything. No one said anything. Everyone just sat there staring at nothing in particular. It was the longest, heaviest silence ever. Dread of wwhat was comig ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate James returned looking all pale. He didn't seem to know what he was saying, he described Mori's pets, and then he said something about a warning. We had to ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I looked at Luis, and smiled at him gratefully. But I couldn't ask him to do that, most of all because that would be exposing us both to some ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate "Are you sure?" I asked. "Because after all, it was not our camp that got attacked it was hers. Shouldn't THEY rather move here? And as for the temper ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    ~Please bring Elizabeth back in~

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I glared at Comet. "I don't know what you are and I don't know what you want , but I do know that you have no bussines in ANYONE'S ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate The excuse Comet made, was very lame. I looked at Luis who was starting to say something. Chris I stayed at Alexis's camp overnight. It was too dark to ...

    Apr 26, 2009


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)