User avatar

Hecate

  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I sat next to a mean looking short girl as we boarded the plane. I was too shy to introduce myself so I just stared at the magazines they ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Chris Hailey walked towards the huge sign, staring at the people there. They were all his age and almost all of them looked like they'd rather not be there. Good ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    All right, i'll add one more character. A guy. Don't know how this will go, I've never had a guy as the main character before. Name: Chris Hailey Age:17 grade:12 ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate: A new girl approached us. She had a very original name. I looked at her for a moment. She didn't seem to want to be here and she didn't ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I hurried across the airport, after my mum had finished telling me how much she'd miss me, and how she wished I'd spent summer with her,because I was at ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki Parents day was fast approaching. People seemed excited. Not me. No one was coming down to visit me, too much of a hassle, for them see? They would never ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *thank you*

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki (not so sure what day this is) I had never been to a party like that. It was disgusting what they did to the jocks and someone actually ended ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * I've had some problems with accesing the internet. they're not really cleared out yet, but in a few days it'll be alright" Nikki Nikki had left school for a ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Thanks people ! So many of you have joined, I am so so happy ! Okay, tomorrow the 9th of March at Exactly 12:00 P.M. GMT I call for the ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki ,Thursay afternoon I had seen Marianne come down after class, and I wanted to say was a way to get over my embarassement of talking to people I called ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Yep ,we have species, you can be a hobbit.Cool idea! Thanks for joining people. I'm waiting for more people to join ,because when we start we won't be letting anyone ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki (Thursday afternoon) The rest of the day went by kind of slowly ,after I talked to that Adam boy and after I unpacked ,I was pretty much exausted so ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    If you think that's best ,that's what I'll do! Okay then,none at all. i just thought people might like that kind of freedom. Thanks for joining by the way!

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Sorry people ,I have to get off the computer ,now because my parents are evil and it's a school night and it's 9 o'clock here and this doesn't makke sense. ...

    Mar 4, 2009


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France