User avatar

Hecate

  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Becca "You'll be sleeping in a tent."- the ugly man said. "WHAT?!"- I asked astonished. Could these people not afford beds? "You will be undergoing training so you'll be sleeping ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate " It's a long story, mind if I sit here?" - I asked. " Sure, no problem. So tell me." - He said. I sat down. " Well see, ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    So can I join the De Lucu or Russo clan, like be a daughter or niece or something , or is it too late?

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    *Okay Meave, we'll try to keep things slower, I thought they're moving pretty slowly, we're strill on the plane and it's page 4, but fine* Kate: When we were already ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki I walked to my room. That guy obviously wanted to be alone. I logged on to yahoo so I could check my email. I had like...2 new emails, one ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Becca I already hated it here...whatt were these human like creatures meant to be? New Recruit? Like I signed up for this? I don't think so. He flashed his middle ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Becca When they said boarding school, that's what I expected. What I saw was not a boarding school. It was boot camp and I wasn't about to get out of ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Name: Becca Summerville How were her parents killed: They were shot at a mission about four years ago. Age: 14 skill:[ She has been doing ballet her whole life, which ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate After I had a short conversation with the girl next to me we had taken off. I enjoyed the view of the fluffy cotton candy looking clouds as much ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Can I be Rachele?

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki I was still walking towards my room when suddenly that Nick guy, who had been in the hospital ran into me. "Sorry"_ He mumbled. I looked at him, he ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate A lot had been going on, the guy next to me, Chris, as I found out, almost got in a fight with that other ,angry, guy Comet. Huh. Well ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki I stared after Shannon as she ran out of the door. Was my luck...changing?Or not? Dude. Well hopefully we'd find something to talk about when we meet. I walked ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I hadn't seen what the mean, short girl had done but suddenly someone snapped "What are you looking at?". I jerked my head from the article I had been ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki No one came on parents day, of course, not for me anyway. They just couldn't be bothered.People seemed happy to see their parents, sort of. Some had fights, some ...

    Mar 12, 2009


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost