User avatar

Hecate

  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate *Meave's "creator" dropped out, if anyone wants the character she's up for grabs, if not...just say so.* I looked up at my forehead: "Oh that...yeah, much better."- I had ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I did the only thing I could do properly. I yelled out :HELLO! ANYONE HERE?!" I sat and waited until someone finally approached me. That was a relief. *sorry ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    *What do I do, now?*

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Sorry people but I'm going to habe to drop out...I don't fit in anywhere in this story, bye!

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate *Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I failed a math test and my mum was pretty peeved the way thanks for saving my character billy ;)* I woke up lying ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate Nothing was clear, especially not after I bumped into the seat in front of me which such force that blood came gushing from my forhead, after that I did ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate there was a reason why I hated landing. Landing gave me a headache so strong ,it felt like a million needles were being stuck in my head,hard. It was ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Becca This was beyond horrible ! Some people had been robbed! OMG! I got up and checked all my clothes. Great. Nothing that I could use for "training", it was ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I stared at the guy. he had closed his eyes. His knuckles were white from the force he was applying to the seat. he seemed to have spaced out ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki It was..Sean, of course. "What do you want?" I growled at him. Showing your fear was never a good idea in front of Sean. He felt empowered. "Nikki, why ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I looked at him astnished and then I calmed down. That was rude of me. He said his uncle owned a bar. " Cool, where is it?"- I asked ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Chris: "No hard feelings the-" that's when the captain said, we were to return to our seats and fasten our seatbelts because there would be a minor turbulance.I did that, ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    name: Monica Deluco age: 20 family: Deluco position:Silent Killer fighting style: She doesn't need that, she kills her victims "silently", using poison and other things. She's quite good with karate, ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate: I smiled at the boy. He was nice. Nicer than anyone I'd met so far, and he seemed to be here to get away from his parents,too. That's when ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki After I got over my phobia, I decided all I had to do is stay locked in. If anyone came by to call me for class I'd lie that ...

    Mar 14, 2009


Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot