User avatar

Hecate

  • Archive Re: Poverty Gateway.

    Name: Valerie Maii Saxe-Coburg Age: 19 Sex: Female Height: 1.65 Body type: Petite Distinguishing marks: Four large scars that run across her back from when she was attacked by a ...

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Lady Beatrix Academy For Young Gifted Ladies

    Well what should we do? I'd really like to start. I think we should wait for a couple of days, and if she doesn't show up, start? If everyone else ...

    Jan 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Lady Beatrix Academy For Young Gifted Ladies

    I'm anxious to start too :D! This sounds like fun! I even pmed Book Princess but got nada. Think she went AWOL on us :D

    Jan 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Adventures of the YWS Monkeys

    Hey! My internet's a bit dodgy so I didn't even know I managed to post this! Anyway, awesome idea, I'm just editing in a photo :D Can't wait to get ...

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Name Game

    My character's name is Blaze Riley and, ironically, she's a vampire. I'm very sorry Jacinta was mistreated like that, but Blaze herself probably wouldn't care. She's a vicious killer with ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Cafe

    I see the ad for a waitress and think to myself, what the hell? I might as well earn an extra buck while I'm on the run. I walk in ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    What if your favorite character awoke to find that everything had dissapeared? Blaze Riley from Samodiva There is nothing. I am in the middle of nowhere, fields stretching out in ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Interview!

    Blaze Riley from Samodiva (A story I'm YET to start writing -.-) Q: Why do you do what you do? Because somebody has to make sure Anna stays safe! Lilith ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Lady Beatrix Academy For Young Gifted Ladies

    So, when is this story book getting started anyway?

    Dec 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Lady Beatrix Academy For Young Gifted Ladies

    Name: Blaze (Riley) Lockhart (She's one of my characters in a future story I'm writing which has a somewhat similar setting, hope that's ok as I still need to develop ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate "Well, not to seem rude, but we're not just gonna believe a bunch of strangers who just tried to rip our heads off." I looked around and saw that ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate What is the one thing that kills dragons? I thought, as I felt better, I had missed Mori, she flew off right before I could do anything. I saw ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Chris I saw Ms. Midori and the dragon an yelled for help. Everyone turned around and looked panicked.

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I was badly hurt, but I was not about to give up, so long as I was in contact with land, I could help out. I ordered the earth ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate "Sure" I said, as I pressed my palm down on the dry dirt. Roots started springiong out, and trapping not one but two lizards standing close to eachother at ...

    May 12, 2009


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster