User avatar

Hecate

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Timeline

    I like the idea of this, and I like what you're trying to say. It's not really a story, it's more like making a point about something using a fictional? ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Submit to the Young Writers Literary Journal! (closed)

    It's probably a bit too soon to be asking this, but are we going to find out when the contracts are mailed out? I mean, to us minors. I'm just ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: [Insert witty title nobody else has thought of]

    Hey Azila, I know you don't understand poetry, but this one's pretty straightforward so I was wondering if you'd like to have a look :D

    Mar 18, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    YES! Please, please, please review this poem for mee? Please? Amen. Not sure if that's the begging you were looking for.

    Mar 18, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review For [s]Food[/s] HUGS <3 (closed)

    Could you review my poem for me? I'd love some more feedback.

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shatterd

    Hey! I'm Stela, and I will be reviewing for you today. First of all, I would suggest that you structure this in a different way. It's just a pargraph right ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Where is God?

    A poem inspired by history class, and my own reading. All opinions aimed at improving the poem are appreciated. Where is God? Asked a girl who burned As she tried ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm not hungry, but I'll review for free!

    Hey! Could you review my general fiction short story? Thank you!!

    Mar 12, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: ~ Reviews from the Dynamic Duo ~

    Hey! Could you review my short story? It's general fiction, it's called 'My great in day detail.' Here's the link: Thankss xoxo!

    Mar 12, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Story analysis! Prefer poetry, screenwrite,and short stories

    Hey! Can you review this for me please?

    Mar 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Great In Day Detail

    So I was meant to describe my day in great detail as one of my tumblr 30 day challenge, challenges. Here's what I came up with. Today, I woke up. ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Too Many Secrets

    Thanks Mizzle, Aliza and Skins. As soon as Skins pointed out the relation between twilight, I started thinking about my plot and realized it was a lot like twilight. Or ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Too Many Secrets

    Guys, honestly, I want it to be ripped apart. I know it's not awesome! I'd prefer longer reviews that tell me what's wrong.

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Too Many Secrets

    Far from it ;)

    Feb 5, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Hey Kitty! Will you review the first chapter of my novel for me please? Thank you ^^ topic75931.html

    Feb 5, 2011


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost