User avatar

Hecate

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Snow white and the seven dwarfs

    This is so original. I'm pretty bad at grammar ,so I'll just tell you what I think about it as a piece. it's really ,really original and amazingly interesting. Haha ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Reckers

    Okay ,here it goes: "I’d always wanted a more better name that I could dig, but I could live with it. " - You can't say MORE better ,you have ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled (Draft 2,and more!)

    A huge thanks to everyone who took the timr to edit this. Okay ,first of all Sela Locke: This is the way my characters speak ,because this may seem like ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Garden Chapel

    Here it goes: There were some silly grammar mistakes ,which is probably because you were rushing. They were along these lines "Did mother asked for me?". You just have to ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled (Draft 2,and more!)

    Prologue – How Scarlet came to be When Miss Alia Catherine entered the palace for the first time, all eyes were turned on her. It was undoubtedly the beauty she ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled (for now)

    Oh wow. Guess I'll just make mine a little different, then. Thanks for that little fact, though.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember Me?

    Sweet. Guess it shows what it's like to be in a bad relationship. I really liked it. you made the characters sound so real ,in such a short story ,giving ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Shattered Indifference (Prologue)

    this was one of the most beautiful and romantic pieces I've ever read. It was Earth shatteringly beautiful and sad. I can't believe the cruelty of the father ,to kill ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Searching for Raspberry - Preface + Chapter 1 - Vision

    I will give you some advice. Try posting your writing in smaller pieces so people are more likely to edit it. i did read some of it and I think ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Accidental Rebellion, Prologue

    I think it's pretty good. From what i gathered they're at war ,and that's about it.It's really depressing ,hope it gets lighter . Here's a piece of advice ,and I'm ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled (for now)

    Thank you. I am working on my second draft. I don't understand what you mean by the titles though. When a count marries someone they share the title ,then the ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fighting the cliché

    It's really original and totally sweet. It's really cool how you concentrated on two characters that most of the time would have been minor but then you made them the ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled (for now)

    The castle looked magnificent when you looked at it from outside. It was by no means as large as any of the other castles in Velekrikorn ,yet it was the ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Wow ,that was funny. I tried not to be too offended ,because I love the book . I liked it ,like it was nothing major ,but it was kind of ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bloodlust - Chapter One

    First of all ,I'm new to writing critiques ,I've written a few for other sites ,though. Okay ,so I really liked ,how discriptive it is and how you've managed to ...

    Feb 27, 2009


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)