User avatar

Hecate

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *thank you*

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki (not so sure what day this is) I had never been to a party like that. It was disgusting what they did to the jocks and someone actually ended ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * I've had some problems with accesing the internet. they're not really cleared out yet, but in a few days it'll be alright" Nikki Nikki had left school for a ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Thanks people ! So many of you have joined, I am so so happy ! Okay, tomorrow the 9th of March at Exactly 12:00 P.M. GMT I call for the ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Book Of Wishes (title will be changed) Chapter 3

    Whoops ! And I was so sure I'd checked that they're all in third person. It's hard for me to concentrate on keeping them in third person. I've always done ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled (Draft 2,and more!)

    This is a different world,entirely. People may speak differently than the way people speak on Earth at different time periods. Have you not seen Ella Enchanted,then?

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled (for now)

    Oh that was my previus draft. I have made it way better in my other draft that's also posted here. I know itr's confusing which is why I followed Hippie's ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled (for now)

    Oh that was my previus draft. I have made it way better in my other draft that's also posted here. I know itr's confusing which is why I followed Hippie's ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki ,Thursay afternoon I had seen Marianne come down after class, and I wanted to say was a way to get over my embarassement of talking to people I called ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Yep ,we have species, you can be a hobbit.Cool idea! Thanks for joining people. I'm waiting for more people to join ,because when we start we won't be letting anyone ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Book Of Wishes (title will be changed) Chapter 3

    Chapter 4 His green eyes stared straight into hers. He had dark brown hair and a reasonably tall, yet not quite strong figure. His posture had the obvious years of ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki (Thursday afternoon) The rest of the day went by kind of slowly ,after I talked to that Adam boy and after I unpacked ,I was pretty much exausted so ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    If you think that's best ,that's what I'll do! Okay then,none at all. i just thought people might like that kind of freedom. Thanks for joining by the way!

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Sorry people ,I have to get off the computer ,now because my parents are evil and it's a school night and it's 9 o'clock here and this doesn't makke sense. ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    I stared at the boy ,speechless. "Oh! Um...right ,thanks ,I'm fine ,getting used to being new...I'm Nikki,by the way." - I was blabbing. A lot. I shut up. i hate ...

    Mar 4, 2009


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant