User avatar

Hecate

  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Name: Becca Summerville How were her parents killed: They were shot at a mission about four years ago. Age: 14 skill:[ She has been doing ballet her whole life, which ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: No title...yet (prologue)

    That was so sweet.I totally loved it. The entire thing just kept you reading and wanting to find out more. It waa amazing. I'd definately like to read the rest. ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate After I had a short conversation with the girl next to me we had taken off. I enjoyed the view of the fluffy cotton candy looking clouds as much ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Can I be Rachele?

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki I was still walking towards my room when suddenly that Nick guy, who had been in the hospital ran into me. "Sorry"_ He mumbled. I looked at him, he ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate A lot had been going on, the guy next to me, Chris, as I found out, almost got in a fight with that other ,angry, guy Comet. Huh. Well ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki I stared after Shannon as she ran out of the door. Was my luck...changing?Or not? Dude. Well hopefully we'd find something to talk about when we meet. I walked ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I hadn't seen what the mean, short girl had done but suddenly someone snapped "What are you looking at?". I jerked my head from the article I had been ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki No one came on parents day, of course, not for me anyway. They just couldn't be bothered.People seemed happy to see their parents, sort of. Some had fights, some ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I sat next to a mean looking short girl as we boarded the plane. I was too shy to introduce myself so I just stared at the magazines they ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Chris Hailey walked towards the huge sign, staring at the people there. They were all his age and almost all of them looked like they'd rather not be there. Good ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    All right, i'll add one more character. A guy. Don't know how this will go, I've never had a guy as the main character before. Name: Chris Hailey Age:17 grade:12 ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate: A new girl approached us. She had a very original name. I looked at her for a moment. She didn't seem to want to be here and she didn't ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I hurried across the airport, after my mum had finished telling me how much she'd miss me, and how she wished I'd spent summer with her,because I was at ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki Parents day was fast approaching. People seemed excited. Not me. No one was coming down to visit me, too much of a hassle, for them see? They would never ...

    Mar 10, 2009


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer