User avatar

Hecate

  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Becca This was beyond horrible ! Some people had been robbed! OMG! I got up and checked all my clothes. Great. Nothing that I could use for "training", it was ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I stared at the guy. he had closed his eyes. His knuckles were white from the force he was applying to the seat. he seemed to have spaced out ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki It was..Sean, of course. "What do you want?" I growled at him. Showing your fear was never a good idea in front of Sean. He felt empowered. "Nikki, why ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I looked at him astnished and then I calmed down. That was rude of me. He said his uncle owned a bar. " Cool, where is it?"- I asked ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Chris: "No hard feelings the-" that's when the captain said, we were to return to our seats and fasten our seatbelts because there would be a minor turbulance.I did that, ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    name: Monica Deluco age: 20 family: Deluco position:Silent Killer fighting style: She doesn't need that, she kills her victims "silently", using poison and other things. She's quite good with karate, ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate: I smiled at the boy. He was nice. Nicer than anyone I'd met so far, and he seemed to be here to get away from his parents,too. That's when ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki After I got over my phobia, I decided all I had to do is stay locked in. If anyone came by to call me for class I'd lie that ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Becca "You'll be sleeping in a tent."- the ugly man said. "WHAT?!"- I asked astonished. Could these people not afford beds? "You will be undergoing training so you'll be sleeping ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate " It's a long story, mind if I sit here?" - I asked. " Sure, no problem. So tell me." - He said. I sat down. " Well see, ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    So can I join the De Lucu or Russo clan, like be a daughter or niece or something , or is it too late?

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    *Okay Meave, we'll try to keep things slower, I thought they're moving pretty slowly, we're strill on the plane and it's page 4, but fine* Kate: When we were already ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nikki I walked to my room. That guy obviously wanted to be alone. I logged on to yahoo so I could check my email. I had like...2 new emails, one ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Becca I already hated it here...whatt were these human like creatures meant to be? New Recruit? Like I signed up for this? I don't think so. He flashed his middle ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Becca When they said boarding school, that's what I expected. What I saw was not a boarding school. It was boot camp and I wasn't about to get out of ...

    Mar 13, 2009


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year