User avatar

Hecate

  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate He was such a curious person. I stared at him for a second but then I let it go. If he didn't want to discuss it, I wouldn't pressure ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    *Okay ,I have 2, but I'll try take her, if I can't handle it, someone else has to take her and if not well...we'll try keep her in the storybook ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Death's Daughters:Averna

    " If you look into behind my eyes you will see the truth and grief, see through my smiles" You should get rid of "behind" it makes more sense. There ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I looked up at him. He looked embarassed. That's when everything clicked into place. "May be, thanks all the same ...for saving me I mean."-I said. He looked at ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled (Draft 2,and more!)

    Hah, sorry you feel that way. You shouldn't. Thanks ,though. She'll grow smarter...hopefully, I never actually know what happens in my stories until I write it,it's kind of weird.

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Name: Demetra Soul Age: 21 Gender: female Personality: ,mean, hungry for power, sometimes merciful, although mostly lethal Appearance; Very beautiful. Long silky, almost white hair, pale skin, large d

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    *You're allowed tp have up to 3 characters, if you want her you can take her. Three characters is a lot, though, it's up to you, if you feel you ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Chris After we had saved as much as we could from the plane, we headed back. We saw two of the people talking. One of them was the girl I ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate *Meave's "creator" dropped out, if anyone wants the character she's up for grabs, if not...just say so.* I looked up at my forehead: "Oh that...yeah, much better."- I had ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I did the only thing I could do properly. I yelled out :HELLO! ANYONE HERE?!" I sat and waited until someone finally approached me. That was a relief. *sorry ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    *What do I do, now?*

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Sorry people but I'm going to habe to drop out...I don't fit in anywhere in this story, bye!

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate *Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I failed a math test and my mum was pretty peeved the way thanks for saving my character billy ;)* I woke up lying ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate Nothing was clear, especially not after I bumped into the seat in front of me which such force that blood came gushing from my forhead, after that I did ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate there was a reason why I hated landing. Landing gave me a headache so strong ,it felt like a million needles were being stuck in my head,hard. It was ...

    Mar 16, 2009


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda