User avatar

Hecate

  • Archive Re: Villains

    *What is Demetra supposed to be doing at this point? I haven't been on for a couple of days so...*

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    (sorry I didn't write people) Kate the past few hours had been tiresome. I had finalyy found the way to my tent and I was now in it. Sleep didn't ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate He apoligized for what he had said. I turned towards him, surprised. Guys hated apoligizing for things. They thought it wasn't "cool". Not this one, though. "Yeah, it's fine, ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Chris Alexis had left and I had no idea why. She was probably sick of hanging around me or something. I stared at the woods as she left, and then ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Demetra Soul We had killed a bunch of useless people already. We proceeded through our mission, meeting no one. It was too quiet. I thought. That's when I heard footsteps. ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate And I'd actually been worried. For no reason as it turns out. Good. "Yeah okay,I just thought I'd come and see if you were fine, 'cause you didn't...well never ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    MCR is not terrible! Go Jared Way! By the way when Are we going to start?

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Demetra Soul "I will go for the kill."- I said. The guy, Henry sized me up. "Are you sure you can handle it?"- He asked. My anger flared. "You need ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I put up my tent, with a little hardships. Survival things bugged me. I didn't feel well enought to go join the others, they had all gathered around the ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Demetra Soul "Just sit down."- I hissed. She stuck her tongue out at me. Childish. I felt the urge to use my power on her, but rested. Now was not ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Demetra Soul I entered the dim lit room where we wold have our first meeting. It was evident that I was the first one there, that was okay. I had ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I stared at him. A raft. Yeah. Then he said we'd have to wait to get rescued or sent a message. "Like a message in a bottle? You know ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Name: Locket Personality: Extremely full of herself as she thinks she's so valuable and she carries a picture in her. She offers good advice,though Other; Made out of white gold.

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Could Jack and Demetra be together? I think he sounds like the kind of guy she would like.

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    * I want her! For now. I'll see if I can handle it.* Meave: Being carried around by random people, even if they HAD saved me was not something I ...

    Mar 22, 2009


What's stopping you?
— David Mamet