User avatar

Hecate

  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Chris "Well the good news is that we found you..and the bad news is that we're lost, too." I said, trying to ignore comet as he muttered "Helpful" under his ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Chris We had walked for the longest time when we finaly caught glimpse of something moving. James moved closer and I followed after him. It was Star and Comet and ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate "Umm..." I looked up. there was no sign of the smoke that had been helping us, stay on track. Oh great, I thought, Things just keep getting better and ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Chris It was an exausting climb. It took us a half hour t oclimb to the very top, but we didn't speak so we can save our energy. We looked ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    April Forest. After I said goodbye to the girl I talked to, I dumped my bags in my room and went out. Then I went in again and shut the ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate We went into the forest, and I admit I was sort of scared t ogo in, as almost no one who went in had come out. But this had ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    April Forest The school was huge. I sighed as I entered it. I didn't want to be here, with a bunch of people I didn't even know. "Be good, April." ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate It looked like I was the only girl willing to go. Wow. Well, whatever, at least one girl had to go, anyway. I looked over at the guys and ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Name: April Forest Age: 16 Appearance (pictures allowed): Personality: She's really stubborn and never gives up even when she sees she's wrong. She's pretty outgoing. Although she tries to act ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I admit it, I was pleased Billy was joining the search party. "Well, we're not sure whether they were together or not." Chris said. " Maybe we should split ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Locket I turned around and faced the football helmet. Everyone respected him, because he was the oldest item in the Lost and Found box. I meade my way towards him, ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The world is strange

    but we're not allowed to do whatever we want to in a storybook...I thought about doing that in my storybook, but then everyone was like no, and I mean there ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate Soon after breakfast we started making plans about today. We knew that Star, Comet, Jhoanne and Lindy were missing so we decided to organize a search party to find ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Demetra Soul As hard as it is to believe, villains like normal people, need sleep. After we were done with all our work I went homee. Home ,right now, was ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I smiled slightly as James sat down beside me. "Yeah,I can imagine how that feels..." He laughed slightly and we talked for a bit. He was in the middle ...

    Mar 31, 2009


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison