User avatar

Hecate

  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I didn't know how, but I seemed to know the way, without even having to think about it. I soon reached the small lake full of fresh water, that ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Apri lForest The James Bond guy, didn't hear me, oh well, so much for making friend on my first day. I walked towards the seats in the auditorium, until I ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate Needless to say, after that I could not go to sleep. Oh, I tried. Because I hoped that if I went to sleep I would forget about the whole ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate *Okay, I think now's the time to give Kate her ability, because everyone else does cool things, and my characters are like...humanm and that's sort of boring* We didn't ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I stared at the fire, that Meave had produced wide eyed. Wow. I was definately loosing it. but then why did everyone else look as surprised as me? A ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I shuddered as I heard Luis last sentence. it wasn't a comforting thought. And how had it happened? Some animal...but how had the animal known to open the bottlesd ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    kate I looked at Luis, atonished. What just happened? All he did was stare at the snake, all weirdly, like he did when he spaced out, and then it had ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Chris Alexis looked really scared, and lost, when I found her. "Something..Something's out there." She mumbled, terrified. I helped her up and told her. "It's okay, don't worry. Whatever's out ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate Luis had not accepted my offer, which was you know, just what I expected,what with him being a guy and all, still I was sort of confused until he ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Becca All of these boys had gathered around ugly face so I went there, too. "What do we do now, Ugl...err, sir?" I asked, as I stared at the people ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I nodded slightly, as I got up. "Well, we'd better get going, then." I said. Then I looked at Luis who picked Jhoanne up, awkwardly and I remembered I ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I tried to find a place where maybe, I would be able to see the fire from. I had said fifteen minutes, but I wasn't sure anymore if I ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    April Forest I entered the auditorium, staring at the guy, who had just said "hello" to me and that acted like James Bond. "Hi," I said, "Do you like it ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    April Forest I was forced to actually go out and become a part of the crowd outside. The principal had just said that anyone who wasn't there within five would ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Chris Surprisingly, to my astonishment, Star was right. In about fifteen minutes we were safe by the campsite, where meave explained that Alexis had gone into the forest to look ...

    Apr 4, 2009


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown