User avatar

Hecate

  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate Luis drew out a knife and passed it to Star, she began skinning almost immediately. For a moment I wondered where he got the knife from, but I decided ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate We were all anxiously waiting for Star and Comet's return. It was dark outside, now, and also very cold. I shivered, slightly. "Meave could you get us some fire ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I stayed behind, I didn't trust her,but I was starving. Literally, starving. It was still day time outside,so I said : "We NEED to find food, I don't know ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I didn't like the idea of leaving the cave, because it felt safe in a way, that the outdoors, never would be. It was ridiculous, ofcourse, a cave is ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    April After Kristen tripped over, I went with her to the nurse's office, but she was only half conscious, I waited until she regain consciouness, she seemed sort of confused.

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I stared at Lindy, hardly able to contain my surprise, and anger. "You were okay, and you didn't think you should let us know? I mean, we were worried, ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate Comet and James were having a fight. I didn't try to break it up, mostly because Chris already had, and no it had not worked at all. I stared ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate So that was that. We were going to the caves. Well, whatever, nothing worse could happen, right? Luis suggested we should move our stuff, well whatever was left of ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: So, you think you can write?

    Since you have offered your services, I thought, why don't I, give you the first chapter to my new sci-fi story. Hah. Hope you like it. Although, the first chapter? ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate the caves sounded like a good idea, only didn't other animals make their homes there? I asked this questions and someone laughed, "Wait, what, you're afraid of bats and ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Nicknames!

    Annie? Anne? or do you mean nicknames like : Schmoopsie (ew)

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10, the first part was really deep, but then the other part, kind of weird if you know what I mean.

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Demetra Soul

    Ow thanks, that's so nice of you to reviwe my work so promptly! And yes, I was wondering what to do about that particular line,too. What you suggested does sound ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Demetra Soul

    *I'm not sure if this is sci-fi or action, I think it's sort of both* CHAPTER 1 I stood on the balcony admiring the lovely colors of dawn. It was ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I really wanted to join them, only I'd never been much of a swimmer, and I didn't want to embarass myself in front of all these people. "C'mon people, ...

    Apr 11, 2009


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday