-
Re: Greetings
Hey, you seem cool! Have fun in YWS!
May 2, 2009 -
Re: Crossroads
*EDITED* So sorry about the whole power thing-y! Name: Jenniffer (Jenn) Radcliffe Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Long bright red hair, green piercing eyes, 5'4, thin for her height, wears ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Chris: " Well, I'm human, too." I said. That;s when Ms.Midori showed up and started discussing various ideas. I hated it, I couldn't help out in anyway, they all had ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Well, I do have brown hair but its sort of light brownish, and i do have brown eyes, im 5'4, yes, but I don't go with the flow all the ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Kate Why did I just blurt it out? I kept it to myself, when I revealed what I could do, but then I thought he was having trouble...what was I ...
May 1, 2009 -
Re: 65% of YWSers Have Kids
Hahahahaha. Wow.
May 1, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for being the last to post yestreday
May 1, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Red hair, probably dyed, blueish eyes, realtively tall, average size... Am I right?
May 1, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Kate No one did anything. No one said anything. Everyone just sat there staring at nothing in particular. It was the longest, heaviest silence ever. Dread of wwhat was comig ...
May 1, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Kate James returned looking all pale. He didn't seem to know what he was saying, he described Mori's pets, and then he said something about a warning. We had to ...
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Kate I looked at Luis, and smiled at him gratefully. But I couldn't ask him to do that, most of all because that would be exposing us both to some ...
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Kate "Are you sure?" I asked. "Because after all, it was not our camp that got attacked it was hers. Shouldn't THEY rather move here? And as for the temper ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: ~The Black Masquerade~
~Please bring Elizabeth back in~
Apr 26, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Kate I glared at Comet. "I don't know what you are and I don't know what you want , but I do know that you have no bussines in ANYONE'S ...
Apr 26, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Kate The excuse Comet made, was very lame. I looked at Luis who was starting to say something. Chris I stayed at Alexis's camp overnight. It was too dark to ...
Apr 26, 2009
