User avatar

Hecate

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I was bored...

    The night closed down on us, as I felt his cool breath down my neck. It was an exhilarating feeling, and I couldn't shake it away. I could not think ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate "Well, not to seem rude, but we're not just gonna believe a bunch of strangers who just tried to rip our heads off." I looked around and saw that ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate What is the one thing that kills dragons? I thought, as I felt better, I had missed Mori, she flew off right before I could do anything. I saw ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Chris I saw Ms. Midori and the dragon an yelled for help. Everyone turned around and looked panicked.

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I was badly hurt, but I was not about to give up, so long as I was in contact with land, I could help out. I ordered the earth ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate "Sure" I said, as I pressed my palm down on the dry dirt. Roots started springiong out, and trapping not one but two lizards standing close to eachother at ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate It was the third day, and there was more tension in the air than ever. No one had attacked and it was almost late in the afternoon.We waited patiently, ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate It felt nice, even though, we had other worries, to actually wash away the idrt which is what we did. It felt nice to be clean once again, a ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    *Sure* Kate I ignored the arguement they were having, it's not like I had any valuable information to pass on, I wasn't part animal after all. I walked over to ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate "This is a lifetime desicion you're making. You'll never BE human again. Ever." I felt myself blurting out. It was stupid, it was non of my bussiness, but still ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Kate I looked at Lindy, slightly confused: "But I don't know where I'll be going yet." "Oh ok. " She seemed sort of dazed. I ignored her, and looked over ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Lee

    Wow. Now I know who to blame when I flunk Math, because of spending alll this tim on here, when I should be studying :) You're totally cool, though! Running ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What I am

    Wow... Hah, you're cool

    May 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The zero friend girl who sits in the corner.

    Hey JC and comapny! Even though, I can't relate to the whole Twilight thing, I so totally agree that things like Miley Cyrus, HSM, The Jonas Brothers and other boring, ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: So you wish to know...

    You read Hatchet? I had to read that in grade six. It was kind of weird, the guy seemed sort of insane, but you know, I guess having to survive ...

    May 2, 2009


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket