User avatar

Hecate

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A clown inside a cloud

    Thank you for all the crits, and to the last person ahahha yes Abbey is 12..or around that age =)

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Scripts Re: The Obscured (Scene 1)

    Great Pace. This is a scene full of tension from what I can tell, so pace would be important. Tension is presented well, too. There is also foreshadowing that is ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: no name...

    Beautiful. Gripping. I don't know how else to describe it. I'm not very good at reviewing poetry, so I can't start nit picking at your techniques. However, this is absolutely ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 4 minutes

    HAhhahahhaha, well it was funny, you definately achieved that, in fact I was laughing. I loved how ditzy you made Pink sound, and when she said 'I thought you were ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    Could you please review this? It's the beginning, and it's not horror YET, but it will be

    Mar 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Here to review

    Could you please review this? It's not too long:

    Mar 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Aspiring Master (Closed)

    Could you please review this? Pretty please, it's a fantasy fiction story, and (for now) is E rated. It's not too long, not sure how many words, but it's only ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Attempted reviews from a Rock.

    Hey, could you please review this? I know it's a tad weird..

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    This is absolutely hilarious. I was laughing my head off the WHOLE time. I don't think anyone can review this, it's hard to look for grammar/ spelling or whatever mistakes ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A clown inside a cloud

    I am looking for my clown. They say that you are gone, but I refuse to believe it . You are beautiful and strong and brave, and I know you ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: St. Michan's

    It was an interesting read, actually. Good Job! A bit spooky if it's really true, but overall you've worked greatly with stimulus to create a good story. Cael seemed a ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beauty, as it Begins

    This is absolutely beautiful. The choice of words, the techniques used, everything is amazing. As I read it, I got that feeling in my chest that you get when you ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thank You, Asthma!

    I think it was a very sweet story, if a bit unrealistic. There weren't a lot of grammar errors that I could detect, but then again I'm hardly the Grammar ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Accidental Run-In

    Tons of run-on sentences! Makes it hard to read! As for the actual story, it's kind of sweet in its own way, although it's nothing amazing. I would develop the ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I was bored...

    Thanks people! Your crits were really helpful! May be, I will continue it, although I don't really know what happens next, because I just randomly wrote it, I'll try and ...

    Jun 8, 2009


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis