User avatar

Hecate

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Hey, care to review? Its not too long, actually, as to not intimidate people, but I still didn't get anyone who ripped it apart completely.

    May 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Straw in the My

    Haha! I actually liked it! Some if it didn't make sense to me, but that made it even cuter. It's just so fresh and sweet and I just love it! ...

    May 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Thief Chapter 2: Part 1

    I have no grammar nitpicks to offer, as I'm not that great with them. Although I haven't read the first chapter, from what I read here, I really like it. ...

    May 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: .

    .

    May 5, 2010
  • Other Re: Thee Ex - Boyfriend

    Okay... Freshmen year ----> Freshman year okay . I got lost alot because my school is huge okay. I got lost a lot because my school was huge. Whenever he ...

    May 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Marina

    ....WOW! I'm not going to concentrate on technical stuff, don't even ask me to try, I was too enveloped in the actual story. This is...original. Different. New. Okay, I'll tell ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sunkissed(2) rewrite: A old-fasioned teen pregancy

    Awrighty! You have a pretty good piece there, however a few errors! First off, this is how you start off :Welcome Sir, may I help you with anything?” and then ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ace in the Hole

    Wow, this is really cool! It sounds a bit like some sort of rap, especially the word 'piss'. Also, I like the fact that you brought Greek tragedy into it, ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kill Me Slowly

    Thanks everyone! I liked Snoink's idea, so I'll make sure I develop that a bit more. Yes, I agree it might be a bit of a cliche, but hey, I ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: R.I.P. Pretty green leaf

    Haha, no it's not meant to be serious, it's meant to be light and maybe even slightly humorous, but definately not serious. Of course the 'humorous' affect is only achieved ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: R.I.P. Pretty green leaf

    * This is written in memory of a leaf that I had to murder viciously by plunging it in boiling ethanol or water, I'm not sure anymore, for the sake ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kill Me Slowly

    *So this is what boredom during french has delivered. Feel free to rip it apart. * Kill me slowly, let me breath, the scent of death, adrenaline rush, kill me ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: But Still It Grew

    Wow that was actually pretty good =) I liked that it had, as you said, two meanings. I liked the idea that something can grown on its own,with no love, ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Once Upon a Time

    I've never been much of a poet, but here's one of my (pitiful) attempts. I got inspired recently. Tell me what you guys think! It's okay, be as harsh as ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dear Diary: Chapter 101

    Okay, here we go: She’s been my Bff for life ---> Just thought I'd point out that Bff = Best friend forever, so bff for life would read Best Friend ...

    Mar 15, 2010


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria