User avatar

Hecate

  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    Hey there, Classy, I've seen some of your reviews and they're pretty good. Care to give the beginning of my new novel a Review? It will be greatly appreciated, as ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1: Anna

    heyy! I am here to review for you today! I am one of the O’Sullivan’s; a family line filled with werewolves, magic and everything out of the ordinary. Everyone who ...

    May 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Busy Bee Reviews Inc.

    Yours is done as well! Keep 'em comin' !

    May 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Seems Like Eternity

    Well, I noticed that people have already given you very detailed reviews with all the nitpicks anyone could possibly find :P However, you did request a review and a review ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: A Social Experiment- Read this first

    Johnny! Obviously! His movies are awesome! I'm a female

    May 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: K-8 schools

    My school goes from K-13 how do you like that :P

    May 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Stellar - Chapter 1

    Am I wrong with assuming that your opening was inspired by a Terry Pratchett novel? :D At first, it didn't make no sense to me, because I didn't understand who ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Limericks of the Cullens

    Well, all I can say is a job well done! Your poems rhyme well, the way a limerick should rhyme, where lines 1,2, and 5 rhyme and 3,4 together =) ...

    May 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Busy Bee Reviews Inc.

    Yay! Done with yours Skins!

    May 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Six ~ Part Two)

    Hello! Okay,so I read everything you wrote until now, every single chapter, and I have to say I find it pretty interesting :). You have a good story going there, ...

    May 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Thanks WritingWords! I just wanted to point out that it's a real life story and therefore getting rid of the swearing wouldn't make sense, as that's how I remember it. ...

    May 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Busy Bee Reviews Inc.

    HELLO! Welcome to Busy Bee Reviews Inc! I want to review your work and it's summer and I have plenty of time! So, if you want quick, detailed reviews, simply ...

    May 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review For Huggles!

    Hey, could you please review this? Beginning of a novel, very short ;) Thanks.

    May 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Trix's Critiques *Accepting*

    Do you mind giving this a go? It's short, the beginning of a novel. But only part of it, as to not intimidate people with its length.

    May 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques By A Username That's Hard To Pronounce

    Hello! Could you please review the first part of the first chapter of my novel? That would be awesome! Thanks!

    May 6, 2010


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf