User avatar

Hecate

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dark Decision

    I don't think you should necessarily format your poem into stanzas, as this is free verse, and it can be formatted it any way, so long as it suits your ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I state. She said.

    I'm not really sure how to critique this properly, but I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved it, and I don't really know what you mean by: .I ...

    May 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Discuss the importance of dreams and reality in ...

    Wow thanks! I didn't expect such a prompt reply as I didn't think many people would want to read an essay! But yes, I wasn't sure whether the whole idea ...

    May 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Discuss the importance of dreams and reality in ...

    *This is an essay I wrote in preparation for my Literature exam. What do you think? * Discuss the importance of dreams and reality in Of Mice And Men A ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Will Review For Food Re: Reviewer Testimonials

    I've had very helpful reviews by Lava and Captain Classy. Both helped me out a lot on my new project, so thank you girls ;)

    May 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Busy Bee Reviews Inc.

    Done! Gimme more :twisted: :twisted: !!

    May 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Confessions of a pissed off teen on suicide watch

    Hello there! You asked and you shall receive! I like the idea that you have here, even though people above me said the whole 'Rehab' thing is very overdone. The ...

    May 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lava's Volcano [Active]

    Hey there Lava, could you review this? Thanks xxx

    May 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Busy Bee Reviews Inc.

    I'm finished with yours as well, Tammy! Hope your satisfied! Keep 'em coming!

    May 10, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Three Billy Goats Gruff: The Troll's Story

    This is the troll's story of the Three Billy Goats Gruff. I did this as English homework. Please review and be as critical as you like :D The golden sun ...

    May 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    Hey Classy, Since you already reviewed the first part of this, and your review was really helpful, I was wondering whether you can review the second part as well, since ...

    May 10, 2010
  • General Articles Re: What Makes Them Better?

    *This is my first official work of Non-Fiction. What do you think?* In a regular high school environment, you have the nerds, the geeks, the losers, and then you have ...

    May 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: .

    *

    May 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Jamais Quitter [1]

    Hello! I have nothing negative to offer. I absolutely loved it. Every time you wanted to put information in, you didn't actually force it on us, it didn't sound like ...

    May 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Maddy's Magnanimous Reviews! [Open again]

    Hey there, Maddy, could you please review this for me? I asked a few people to do it, but most still didn't get around to doing it. It'll be greatly ...

    May 8, 2010


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain