User avatar

Hecate

  • WRFF Archive Re: Busy Bee Reviews Inc.

    Awrighty, done with those two :twisted: Ask for more now, and I may be able to get them done right away! 'Cause later I won't be on :P

    Aug 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted

    Hi there! I'm here to review as requested. Already read the last one and the revised one and here's what I think: [quote="blackbird12"]Revised this piece since the critiques seemed to ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rebels In Silence Part 1

    Some nitpicks :D It was the most gorgeous necklace I had ever seen it was a heart shaped “ Connor, the teachers need your help…Sapphire’s disappeared.” - It would work ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Busy Bee Reviews Inc.

    HELLO! *Bumping it up, so people can see it :P* Welcome to Busy Bee Reviews Inc! I want to review your work and it's summer and I have plenty of ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Black Sands

    Hello there! Let's see: It was a scorching day, the sweat rang in beabs down drakes back ---> Drake should be capitalized, and the whole sentence restructured. It was hard ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Once upon a time...

    he decided to eat them all, because he

    May 15, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Lost

    Hello there! I used to had have, I think you mean :P family and friends and happy life. But now? I'm lost. Anyway, I have to agree with the people ...

    May 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Life of a Middle Child

    Hello! I'm Stela, and I will be reviewing for you today! As the strands took their time landing on the floor my mom/ mother said through the comb in her ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hello! I'm Stela! Welcome to YWS! I should really quit using so many exclamation marks... Anyway, we haven't formally met, but I already gave one of your pieces a critique, ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Why We Write

    Hello! I am Stela, and I will be reviewing for you today! Write because you must A great ability thrust Upon you like a trust That can't be broken I ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Home

    Hello, I am Stela, and I shall be reviewing for you today ;) I loved this, it was very patriotic ;) What I liked about this, is how you started ...

    May 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Reflections on Nature, Myself, and Others

    Hello, I would suggest that you post this in separate parts as people are probably intimidated by its length. I will, however, review part of it, because I've seen it ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Scavenger

    Hello! My name is Stela! And I'll be reviewing this for you, today! So, when I read this poem, the first thing I noticed is a bit of a contradiction. ...

    May 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Slave Screams

    Hello! I shall review for you today, because I'm that awesome! Watch as blood drips from every pore Poor bastard doesn’t know what’s in store My extensive education in English ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Friends

    I accidentally read the last line first, and was a little prejudiced when I started reading it, because I was thinking Ew, not another Twilight cliche however, that is just ...

    May 13, 2010


Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White