User avatar

Hecate

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shipwreck Isle ch. 1{Edit}

    Disclaimer: This is an edit of Shipwreck Isle ch.1. I did change it around a bit. Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shipwreck Isle ch. 1

    Thanks Dreamy, Unfortunately I don't have Microsoft Word right now (long story -.-), so I'm using some sorry excuse of a word processor that's supposed to be a substitute, but ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shipwreck Isle ch. 1

    Thanks for the reviews. To Shubhi: I don't like my beginning either, I know what you mean. I'm working on it ;)

    Aug 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Busy Bee Reviews Inc.

    Glad I was able to help! Done with yours :) Okay people, I'm open for business, give me more ;)

    Aug 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted

    Well blackbird, I must say that you have produced yet another absolutely magical piece ;) The wife clamped the cell phone shut and launched it across the room. It clattered ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey There ;D

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! You're going to love it here. I hope :D . I mean, I know I do. So, what kind of stuff do you like to write? ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lava's Volcano [Active]

    Hey, could you review this for me? I just edited it...again. Thank you!! It's fantasy fiction by the way :)

    Aug 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Welcome to the Reviewing Machine [OPEN]

    Hey! Thanks for your crit ;) Here's the first part already edited as well as a bit more! That is if you want to have a look. And if you ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shipwreck Isle ch. 1

    I decided that Shipwreck Isle will be my working title. Thanks tam_ara ;) This is another edit of the original, so some reviews may look confusing to people that are ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Beauty In Ugly

    I just started reading it, but so far it's great. It kind of reminds me of Georgia Nicholson. That's great, we need more light hearted hilarious stories like hers. As ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Google 8)

    Aug 9, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Welcome to the Reviewing Machine [OPEN]

    Hey! Do you want to review this for me? Thought I'd start it out for you, since I need help too! It's a win-win situation ;) I'm warning you, it's ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, glorious reviews... (contest)

    Hey, can you help me out with the beginning of an old piece that I was working on a couple of years back? It's fantasy fiction ;) Thank you!

    Aug 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bring it on! (Open)

    Hey! This is the beginning of a novel, and it's a bit sketchy. Have a look and see if you can help me out. Thanks in advance! ^_^ If you ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled

    * Nothing magical so far, but that's to come, I found this, and it's at least a couple of years old, but I 'dusted it off'a bit and now I'm ...

    Aug 8, 2010


Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin