User avatar

Hecate

  • Art & Photography Re: Winners Of RGR Contests' drawings.

    Awww thanks ^^ I love ít! Haha, they're so cute. But you didn't have to spend so much time on the anime couple. I hopea at least you had fun. ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Perfect Man Myth or We don't know what we want

    Thanks guys! This was meant to be a blog post, but after all your reviews you've inspired me! I'm going to work on this and make it an actual article ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: All about Me :P

    Haha yeah true :P They have a lot of new buildings there, you're probably talking about the Burj Khalifa though. I like traveling too, but I rarely get the chance ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: All about Me :P

    Thanks ;) But trust me you're not missing much by not visiting Dubai. There's just a lot of...heat.

    Aug 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: This is the part where you request a review. (OPEN)

    Hey ;) Could you please review this for me? Thanks so much :P

    Aug 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, glorious reviews... (contest)

    Hey can you review this for me? It's a non fiction piece. An article titled 'The Perfect Man Myth or We don't know what we want' Thanks x P.S. Does ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Perfect Man Myth or We don't know what we want

    The Perfect Man Myth or We don't know what we want I have the stangest feeling that we often don't know what we really want. Actually, I have develped a ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Read This Or Else - Mwahaha!

    HAha awesome. You must be like really smart to be in college already! Cool! Good luck with the writing and singing ;)

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: All about Me :P

    The name is Stela. That's Stela with one L. I live in Dubai. Something I don't recommend to anyone who doesn't like heat throughout the year :P . No but ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Busy Bee Reviews Inc.

    Come on you guys! I really want to review :(

    Aug 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques from a Freyja! (Open again, yo.)

    Hey! Could you review this for me please? Thanks.

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Outsmarted - Prologue

    Hey there! I'm here to review for you! You're right, it does sound more like a mystery than romance. Still, that's just the prologue, maybe you're planning on making it ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bring it on! (Open)

    Well, it's not someone else, but I did love your last review and I have edited my chapter completely. Would you like to have a look? By the way, did ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Story Boot Camp (Closed)

    Hey there! Will you please review this for me? It's not actually my first draft, but a thorough review will be appreciated:

    Aug 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, glorious reviews... (contest)

    Hey Dreamy! I was wondering if you could have a look at my edited first chapter of Shipwreck Isle. I think it's much better. Thank you so much!

    Aug 13, 2010


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop