User avatar

Hecate

  • WRFF Archive Re: High Quality Reviews Here

    Hey! Then I'd be eternally grateful if you can do the one I requested right before you announced your break :P I am desperate for as much feedback as possible ...

    Nov 21, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Star Reviews

    Hey YWS world! I had a thread like this a while ago, but it got lost somewhere. Anyway, I decided to start a new one. I promise to provide you ...

    Nov 21, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: (mostly) Serious Reviews for (mostly) Serious People

    Hey! May I please request a review on the short story below? It is for a competition, so a good dose of saying exactly what you think is exactly what ...

    Nov 21, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: High Quality Reviews Here

    Hey! Can you please review my Short Story? It's 1,500 words long.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Succubus [Rated 16+ for gore and nudity]

    * This is more of an exercise than a short story. It's really a scene that is meant to help me familiarize myself with the novel I'm about to start ...

    Jan 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Lady Beatrix Academy For Young Gifted Ladies

    Well what should we do? I'd really like to start. I think we should wait for a couple of days, and if she doesn't show up, start? If everyone else ...

    Jan 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Lady Beatrix Academy For Young Gifted Ladies

    I'm anxious to start too :D! This sounds like fun! I even pmed Book Princess but got nada. Think she went AWOL on us :D

    Jan 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Adventures of the YWS Monkeys

    Hey! My internet's a bit dodgy so I didn't even know I managed to post this! Anyway, awesome idea, I'm just editing in a photo :D Can't wait to get ...

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Are you interested?

    I LOVE Blue Bloods! I'm so in!

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Name Game

    My character's name is Blaze Riley and, ironically, she's a vampire. I'm very sorry Jacinta was mistreated like that, but Blaze herself probably wouldn't care. She's a vicious killer with ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Cafe

    I see the ad for a waitress and think to myself, what the hell? I might as well earn an extra buck while I'm on the run. I walk in ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    What if your favorite character awoke to find that everything had dissapeared? Blaze Riley from Samodiva There is nothing. I am in the middle of nowhere, fields stretching out in ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Interview!

    Blaze Riley from Samodiva (A story I'm YET to start writing -.-) Q: Why do you do what you do? Because somebody has to make sure Anna stays safe! Lilith ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hello

    Zdravei/ Здравей :D Bulgarian :)

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    9 Crimes (Demo)- Damien Rice (True Blood OST) Ahh, so haunting and mysterious, and just so epic if you've seen the episode it's in. Perfection.

    Jan 2, 2012


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth