User avatar

Hecate

  • General Articles Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Sandvich, I thought you'd like to know it's not equasion but equation. Just for future refference. All sexist points are invalid. When someone is stupid enough to consider them true, ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Thank you, that was really detailed and it will actually help me in general, not with just this piece specifically. As for why 'Women' was capitalized and 'men' was not, ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Thanks Snoink and RazHuni, these are actually pretty good ideas and if I ever feel sexist again, I will definitely use them to improve this piece of writing :P. I ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Meh, it's still entertaining to write when you feel powerless to do anything else.

    Dec 7, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Thanks guys :D Haha, definitely, taking over the world is one of my many future evil plans and I wouldn't turn down help :P But honestly, it's nice to know ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Well, for your benefit, here's the link: It's up to you whether you look at it or not. I wouldn't waste another minute on it, it's not funny, it's hurtful. ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Top 10 reasons why Women are better than men Rating: 18+ 10. We don't have a penis. - This means that we are capable of thinking with our brains. Something ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Those Sexy Lemons....

    That was totally cute! I loved it! I'm not here to criticize it, I'm here to say that it was entertaining and that it was original! Not many people write ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Memento Mori

    That was an entertaining piece! Our new hangout, I mean. I thought it rather dramatic, to be honest ---> That one word 'hangout' it completely ruined the mood for me. ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Worries About Today

    Admit it, the world economic crisis is rather worrying. In one way or another, it has somehow affected you too. Whether it was something drastic like losing your job or ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: How Helpful is YWS??

    While it's true that people don't always follow the advice that reviewers give them, you have to remember that that's up to them. I mean, the people on here do ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Too Many Secrets Ch.3

    My mother pulled me out of school for the rest of the week. She came up with a story so far fetched that all my teachers believed I was on ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Too Many Secrets Ch.2

    The last bell of the day echoed through the corridors. I shut my French book and put it in my bag, making my way out of the crowded, hostile school. ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Too Many Secrets Ch.1

    Summer had ended, and with it all the freedom that I’d had. The first day of my junior year in high school had began. A tight knot in my stomach ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: All about Me :P

    Every country? Yeah, I wish I could do that too. I mean, there's so many things to see everywhere, and so many different cultures and traditions to learn about. But, ...

    Aug 27, 2010


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop