User avatar

Hecate

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Of A Leaf

    *Last year, I wrote a really short poem about a leaf being boiled during biology. Many of you suggested that since it was such a fresh topic, I should make ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    And to the more sensible person above him, in this case I'm no better than he is, except for the fact that I don't agree with what I said and ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Can a moderator lock this, I see no sense in it being moved up all the time by people who just have to comment, even though this issue has been ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Yes, I did mean Henry VIII, sorry. Let's face it though, if Henry didn't feel the need to burn down Catholic churches, but let people live in peace the way ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • General Articles Re: 5 Reasons Transvestites Are Better Than Everyone

    Great job, RazHuni! Hahaha :D I loved it! It's hilarious. Definitely a compromise between the two, as you said ;) Gosh, these things cause a lot of controversy, no? Loved ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Wimminz (16+ for language/brutal honesty)

    Hello there, The person who wrote 'Ten reasons why women are better than men' here to review for you! Anyway, when you capitalize you make yourself sound desperate for your ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Guide to Geography and Ecology in Fantasy (Updated)

    SO helpful! Thanks a lot :D

    Dec 12, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    @Boolovesyou: No, I'm definitely straight ;) @LadyPurple and RazHuni: I know he's probably not worth getting annoyed over, but sometimes you can't help it.

    Dec 12, 2010
  • General Articles Re: What happened to innocence?

    Hey there, Wow, this really is something. I'm sorry this happened and I'm sorry people are this messed up. It was a Friday, in the late morning ,W hen she ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bring it on! (Open)

    Can you review my short story please?

    Dec 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Can you review this short story please? Genre: Other Title: Untitled

    Dec 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please give me something to review...

    Can you review this short story please?

    Dec 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled.

    *When you review this, could you suggest a title as well?'* Fluffy, creamy marshmallows dipped halfway in the unicorn cup full of hot cocoa just waiting to be devoured. Outside, ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

    Hi there! So I read both of them and I think this one is the better of the two. This is because you seem to be concentrating on the emotions ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Reasons why I love Johnny;

    On the contrary, SweetMoments, anyone can come up with a good idea. Writing is about expressing it in a way that makes people interested in it. Proper grammar is just ...

    Dec 10, 2010


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta