User avatar

Hecate

  • Romantic Novels Re: Forget the World~1

    Hey there, Tabby! I'm here to review for you as requested! I'll start out with the nitpicks, get them out of the way. Noah walked out his front door, and ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Stop and Stare (Part 1)

    Hey Skins! I'm here to review as requested! First, I'll point out some nitpicks and then I'll talk about the story in general. "It’s almost ten o’ clock in the ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: THE Review Thread

    FINISHED! GIVE. ME. MORE! Feed this hungry monster with your work!

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Come Together, Vietnam

    Hey octo! After the utterly beautiful, detailed review that you have me a couple of days back, it makes me really sad to say that there is no WAY I ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: THE Review Thread

    DONE! Gimme more!

    Jan 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: DELETED!

    Hey there! I'm here to review as requested! I shall start off with some nitpicks :) 'I scrunched my nose in disgust, trying my best to block out every possible ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: THE Review Thread

    Hello YWSers! I had a thread on here a loooong time ago! Well, now that I'm done with exams, I decided that I need to review. Why? Because if you ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: [Open] octo's got some free time...

    hey, would you like to review my prologue of my new novel? It's short, if slightly graphic. Thank you :)

    Jan 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Needs new shoes.

    Hey! I was wondering if you could have a look at my prologue of my new novel! It's General Fiction, it's pretty short. Thanks.

    Jan 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: [Insert witty title nobody else has thought of]

    Heyy! I was wondering if you could review the prologue of my General Fiction story?

    Jan 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Did Someone Call for a Reviewer? (Closed)

    Hey! I just started working on a new project and this is basically the prologue. I'd love it if you could have a look at it. Thanks!

    Jan 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Corrupted Angel (Working Title) Prologue

    *This is just something I started working on.*

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    This is not a proper review, I just wanted to say that I found this hilarious. At first, I thought it was about someone who literally died, then I thought ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Welcome to the Reviewing Machine [OPEN]

    Could I please have a review on this poem? Thank you :D

    Jan 5, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Did Someone Call for a Reviewer? (Closed)

    Hey could your review my poem please? Thanks :D

    Jan 5, 2011


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth